Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

That deleted thread

It is still running, undercover. very clever...

Anyone who doesn't know how to access it, can PM me. Even @i_b_b_o_r_g ....

Comments

• you been on the sauce again.....
  • He's trying to bring attention to a "deleted" thread so he can argue again ;)

Come join the party.
  • Rob7Lee said:

you been on the sauce again.....

Thank you for your kind enquiry, and the answer is yes:-) but it's running...

• Mind you I've just been humiliated on the thread by both @cafcpolo and a proper mod, so I better shut up and get on the plane. :-)

If it was anyone else but Tony Blair, people would be saying, this guy talks sense...
  • Mind you I've just been humiliated on the thread by both @cafcpolo and a proper mod, so I better shut up and get on the plane. :-)

If it was anyone else but Tony Blair, people would be saying, this guy talks sense...

Tony Blair please Prague you are better than that

Tony Blair please Prague you are better than that
    "Anyone else but.."

Anyway, we are closing in on your beloved Foreign Secretary, over a little matter of dodgy use of taxpayers' money across the river...

• Got it, a thread was deleted about Brexit, I'm just surprised that there's still people who think Brexit is a bad idea..............

:wink:
  • Buy buy "How Does Labour Need To Change" thread, and just when I was halfway through writing a fuckin epic post of cataclysmic proportions.

Reckons I could've converted a few of yous with it it was that good........FFS
  • Buy buy "How Does Labour Need To Change" thread, and just when I was halfway through writing a fuckin epic post of cataclysmic proportions.

Reckons I could've converted a few of yous with it it was that good........FFS

Not closed, a few posts need to be looked at and can’t be done properly until tomorrow
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!