Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Pardew Has Left WBA

By mutual consent

Comments

• I bet he finagled a wedge out of it.
  • What a farce. Feel sorry for West Brom.
  • Several people have re-posted that dance thing he did on Twitter. Can't bring myself to re-post here. It makes me cringe every time.
  • cafc-west said:

Several people have re-posted that dance thing he did on Twitter. Can't bring myself to re-post here. It makes me cringe every time.

Oh come on all of us Dads do that dance after a few pints of Stella.
  • edited April 2018
  • Sponsored links:

• They need someone like Pulis. Hmmm.
  • Spot on, @A-R-T-H-U-R, I could not agree more.
    And a special like for using the the word 'ghastly'
  • That's probably it for Pards now.
    TV punditry from now on with a very slim chance of a small town club like Ipswich or Reading
  • He’ll get another gig probably in The Championship at some point. I’m sure his Premier League days are pretty much done. He’s in the same boat as Mark Hughes. Serial failures. Will get punditry work to tide him over no doubt. Posted earlier in the thread that Wiki says in 2013 he had a fortune of £13 million. Expect that’s quite a bit more now.

He’s a prick.
    TV punditry from now on with a very slim chance of a small town club like Ipswich or Reading

Did he leave Reading on good terms?
  • I think West Brom could go down the Sunderland, Wigan and dare I say it us route and really struggle in the Championship.
  • He’ll get another gig probably in The Championship at some point. I’m sure his Premier League days are pretty much done. He’s in the same boat as Mark Hughes. Serial failures. Will get punditry work to tide him over no doubt. Posted earlier in the thread that Wiki says in 2013 he had a fortune of £13 million. Expect that’s quite a bit more now.

He’s a prick.

True, he certainly has no conscience. :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

Sadly I think you're correct but why anyone would want to appoint him as a pundit is beyond me, average player who would be league 1 at best if his time came again, and less than average manager.... add to that his smug arrogance, why should we have to see him anywhere near our TV screens ever again?
  • Sky have just said that WBA's result against Burnley on Saturday was a PL record of 8 consecutive defeats. However, we did that in 1998/9. In fact, we didn't win a game in any competition between 25th October 1998 and 7th February 1999 - a run of 15 matches. I know because I bought our points on the spread that season and to say I was a little worried about my position was a bit of an understatement!
  • edited April 2018
    Am surprised he lasted as long as he did. He is poison wherever he goes.
  • Come on get it up - Michael Appleton is favourite at 4/1!!!!

He was Player, coach and Assistant manager there. Wouldn’t be surprised.
  • Another £1 million plus payout no doubt.

Big nosed c*nt.
  • edited April 2018
    I thought a team beat that a few years ago with 9 or even 10 defeats on the trot. Proud that we still (jointly) hold the record then. I believe we broke the run against Wimbledon at home where Pringle scored with that comical mazy run.

As for Pardew..........I was ecstatic when he took over from Dowie & loved some of his buys the next summer (Semedo & Racon being the best) but then his arrogance took over. The guy is a twat & any club that hire's him deserve all they get.