Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Print tickets at home from CAFC website

Just bought tickets from the website and chose to print at home.
Tickets haven’t appeared so I can print them.
Anyone had the same problem?

Comments

• Read your confirmation email and you'll find something that says words you the effect of, 'If you want to print your own tickets click here'
    Click there.
  • edited April 2018
  • One print off uses all of your printer ink.
  • Uboat said:

Read your confirmation email and you'll find something that says words you the effect of, 'If you want to print your own tickets click here'
    Click there.

Unfortunately for some reason that’s also taking me to a blank page.
    I’ll try it from the laptop instead.
    Cheers for the information

• How long after you have bought a ticket on line do they send the e.mail that allows you to print the ticket at home?
  • What a pile of shit their online ticket system is. Wish I hadn't bothered now.
  • CafcSCP said:

Uboat said:

Read your confirmation email and you'll find something that says words you the effect of, 'If you want to print your own tickets click here'
    Click there.

Doesn't work on mobile/tablet I've had this problem before. The entire ticketing website is terrible on mobile.
  • Should be instant.
  • CafcSCP said:

Uboat said:

Click there.

Doesn't work on mobile/tablet I've had this problem before. The entire ticketing website is terrible on mobile.
    Nice to see Charlton are up to speed with the tech then!
    I did wonder if it was the phone.
    I’ll check later.
    Cheers RD for giving us a crap and useless website.

COYR

• Sponsored links:

• CafcSCP said:

CafcSCP said:

Uboat said:

Click there.

Nice to see Charlton are up to speed with the tech then!
    I did wonder if it was the phone.
    I’ll check later.
    Cheers RD for giving us a crap and useless website.

COYR

Yeah. Given the fanfare and amount of cash spent on the new website it's ridiculous they couldn't even manage to create a remotely serviceable mobile site to sit alongside it.
  • I was planning to buy online and print rather than collect at stadium as I usually do for tomorrow’s game.... will it work?
  • Had problems using Firefox on Mac - but Safari was fine - if that helps! Blank when opened on Firefox but Safari displayed and printed fine. If you're using Windows - try a different browser.
  • I've never had a problem EVER buying, printing, getting a ticket delivered.

Mate, your pc or yourself must be doing something, wrong, blocking pop ups or soemthing, I don't know.

Been a great service and although a ST holder Iver bought plenty on line and printed without a problem for family this year.
  • I managed to print the ticket in the end. Didn't receive an e.mail confirmation. It took several attempts to login to the website as it did not recognise my username(my e.mail address) and my password. Clicked the 'forgotten password' text and received new password which I copied and pasted into login screen but still the system did not recognise me. I then typed the password into the login screen which worked. I then clicked the 'print at home' option and typed in the ticket reference number.
  • cafc-west said:

Had problems using Firefox on Mac - but Safari was fine - if that helps! Blank when opened on Firefox but Safari displayed and printed fine. If you're using Windows - try a different browser.

I've had the same problems with Firefox but fine with Microsoft Edge.
  • If you've ordered by smartphone just scan the tickets off the phone at the turnstile.
  • I have always thought the system was good - nice and easy although I would if I don't have issues.
  • I managed to print the ticket in the end. Didn't receive an e.mail confirmation. It took several attempts to login to the website as it did not recognise my username(my e.mail address) and my password. Clicked the 'forgotten password' text and received new password which I copied and pasted into login screen but still the system did not recognise me. I then typed the password into the login screen which worked. I then clicked the 'print at home' option and typed in the ticket reference number.

So it was you that was the problem then :)
  • Worked on the laptop!! Phones and the tablets are a no go!
    Cheers all.
    Fingers crossed Lee Lee Lee Bowyer takes us to another 3 points!
  • Sponsored links:

• I was planning to buy online and print rather than collect at stadium as I usually do for tomorrow’s game.... will it work?

It will but it’s only going to work if you go to the site from a laptop or PC
  • If you've ordered by smartphone just scan the tickets off the phone at the turnstile.

It wasn’t showing the tickets on the phone