Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ibrahimovic

Has just scored what could be the goal of the season.

Comments

• Options
    Who?
  • Options

Has just scored what could be the goal of the season.

It will be. I think he controls the votes.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Fuck me! Now he has scored the winner! Only been on for 10 mins.
  • Options
    Right in front of me - quite incredible! We were supporting LA FC but fair play that was some comeback
  • Options
    “They wanted zlatan, I gave them zlatan.”
  • Options
    American Football, sorry soccer...........doesn't count
  • Options
    Wretched keeper position, good hit. He'll enjoy the defending and keeping over there
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    To be fair I would say at least 90% of the crowd were Mexcan/Latino - they know the game. I was pretty neutral about it until i remember Arse Cole was playing for Galaxy & after tha was 100% behind LA FC - which was a good plan for the first 60 mins or so.

Agree with Leuth - ZI will do well, his agression and lack of fair play will scare most defences witless.
  • Options
    Came on with 20 minutes left with his team 3-1 down. They won 4-3 and he scored twice. Quite the introduction...
  • Options
    Hollywood
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Love him. A proper character and they ain't enough of them these days, not just in football but sport as a whole.

I almost agree. Wouldn't say I love him but I do agree that the game lacks characters and Zlatan certainly brings something a little different. Still a bit of a knob though, a bit like Mourinho before he became a grumpy bastard.
  • Options
    Decent hit.

I watched some of the game. Carlos Vela also scored a really lovely goal for the opener.

You just get so much time and space in that league. Some of it is a good level of technique, but some of the defending is just so poor. LAFC going forward had a lot of like 3-v-4 situations where it felt like they were playing on the break, but they weren't really.

Bob Bradley, from Premier League to MLS expansion franchise (albeit a very promising one) in just over a year.
  • Options
    Shinned it.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    That’s a great finish, whatever league you’re in.
    Highlights of the whole game (with some brilliant/hilarious commentary....) here:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WuclGqmibAE
  • Options
    Did he get booked for taking his shirt off?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    1StevieG said:

Yep.
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

That’s a great finish, whatever league you’re in.
    Highlights of the whole game (with some brilliant/hilarious commentary....) here:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WuclGqmibAE

"...and this is a good quality service". Like it's a fucking Kwik Fit advert
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Love him. A proper character and there ain't enough of them these days, not just in football but sport as a whole.

Fixed it for you :wink:
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

He also fouled Vela a few minutes before the goal, deliberately kicked the ball into him as he lay on the ground & then mouthed off at him while making a gesture with his fingers that either implied Vela was very short or something about him was little. It seemed to drain all the spirit out of Vela & LA FC - classic gamesmanship.
  • Options
    Wouldn’t surprise me if he started talking about himself in the third person
  • Options
    They're both fucking embarrassing there to be honest.