Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Oxford v Southend

Oxford host Southend on the 14th of April.

I will get a satisfactory feeling if the final score reads Oxford 0-3 Southend

Comments

• I do not bear Robinson any Bad Feelings,
    But he was simply an average Charlton Manager......With a big Gob.
    nothing special at all.
    wish Lee Bowyer had taken charge 8 weeks ago .
  • 1968CAFC said:

I do not bear Robinson any Bad Feelings,
    But he was simply an average Charlton Manager......With a big Gob.
    nothing special at all.
    wish Lee Bowyer had taken charge 8 weeks ago .

I’m not sure he was even as good as average.
  • 14th April is all about Charlton v Scunthorpe for me.

Couldn't care less about what's going on elsewhere.

Of course.

But that wasn't the question.

• Dave2l said:

Oxford host Southend on the 14th of April.

I will get a satisfactory feeling if the final score reads Oxford 0-3 Southend

Very special day.... Mrs birthday.

Great evening to be had if we beat Scunny & Oxford lose..........

Robinson out !!
  • Did anyone see the outrageous refereeing decisions in the Oxford v Scunny game? The Iron should have had two pens and Oxford's was decidedly dodgy...

1. You care enough about the fixture to open the thread.

2. It's not a competition of importance. Everyone knows Charlton come 1st and other results are secondary.

You are still allowed to be intruiged due to wanting Powell to win at the expense of gobshite
  • Sponsored links:

• F'kin ell i'll keep an extra eye out for Southend's results but starting a thread for a meaningless game in 2 weeks? Weird
  • Did anyone see the outrageous refereeing decisions in the Oxford v Scunny game? The Iron should have had two pens and Oxford's was decidedly dodgy...

Either KR slipped him a few bob or told him that he would be having a word of two two hundred & two after the game
  • F'kin ell i'll keep an extra eye out for Southend's results but starting a thread for a meaningless game in 2 weeks? Weird

It's not really that weird.

It's 2 ex managers going head to head and it's a rather short post.

It's not a pre match preview or me trying to make that meaningless match a major focus point.

• edited March 2018
    My focus will be firmly on Scunthorpe but when it's 5pm I can check the rest of the league's scores and if Southend have won, I'll allow myself a little smile.
  • There are going to be a fair number of League One games we are interested in over the coming weeks - this one will be very low on the list.
  • People are posting the Oxford scores in the Karl Robinson thread. So why not debate about 2 ex managers..
  • Let's get past the 1st of April first please.
  • Our game, as well as all the games of our play off rivals around us will be miles more important
    But of course anything SCP does I have an interest in ❤️

I did see it and totally agree. Oxford enjoyed the luck that they didn't enjoy at Portsmouth (although a lot of their pain was self inflicted by Mowat missing the pen and chinning the Portsmouth wanker who goaded him).

• Good that Portsmouth play tomorrow @ 5:30 against Wigan

Hopefully having just Sunday off will be a bit of a curse for them
  • Sponsored links:

• Well, that is a surprising result.

Charlton are shit too.

It's a member of this site's wedding day.

Wankers. You've let my mate down