Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

For the attention of Richard Murry

If Bowyer & Jackson do not get to see out the season, that will be a disgrace and will tell us a lot about the new board that is coming in. Not only do they not understand the pressure on Crawley, but more importantly the feelings of Bower & Jackson who have stepped in and put their reputations on the line for the club. They done this because they understand what Charlton is all about, they have also turned things around using the same players. You would even have to think, what they could do given a full season, this is where the board needs to take stock, we really need to get the next step right and, we've gone through this to many times.

Comments

• Kap10 said:

And so was launched Campaign Against Roos and Dingos.

Agreed - the new board are a disgrace thinking it right to replace LB and JJ.

Oh wait ....

• edited March 2018
    Good grief. This place is like when weirdness meets more weirdness and says to itself, "that's weird!"
  • Good grief. This place is like when weirdness meets more weirdness and says to itself, "that's weird!"

I dont just eat the corn.
    I eat the cob.
    And no Australian Owner will stop me.
  • ‘The pressure on Crawley’?
  • Sponsored links:

• I can see the sentiment and the logic behind this thread and perhaps it will be blindingly obvious after Monday’s game that the new owner’s may need to re-think how they are going to see out the season. Either they ride this potentially successful wave as it is or settle for something less and given there is a monetary value to getting promoted they hopefully wont be dumb enough to shoot themselves in the foot.
  • I wonder if he'd be more likely to see it if it said "Murray".
  • It’s Murray. But spelling mistake aside whether Bowyer stays or goes has nothing to do with him. He has as much influence as you or I.
  • If Bowyer & Jackson do not get to see out the season, that will be a disgrace and will tell us a lot about the new board that is coming in. Not only do they not understand the pressure on Crawley, but more importantly the feelings of Bower & Jackson who have stepped in and put their reputations on the line for the club. They done this because they understand what Charlton is all about, they have also turned things around using the same players. You would even have to think, what they could do given a full season, this is where the board needs to take stock, we really need to get the next step right and, we've gone through this to many times.

What's Richard Murray's user name? I want to contact him directly in case he didn't see this.
  • If Bowyer & Jackson do not get to see out the season, that will be a disgrace and will tell us a lot about the new board that is coming in. Not only do they not understand the pressure on Crawley, but more importantly the feelings of Bower & Jackson who have stepped in and put their reputations on the line for the club. They done this because they understand what Charlton is all about, they have also turned things around using the same players. You would even have to think, what they could do given a full season, this is where the board needs to take stock, we really need to get the next step right and, we've gone through this to many times.

Behave!
  • Where’s Dazzler and his OCD re spellings of names , I keep twitching
  • Aussie ball tampering cheats OUT.
    I’m investing in 5000 small Kangaroo toys for pitch chucking.

‘ He’s one of your own, he’s one of your own”
    ‘ Rolf Harris, he’s one of your own”

Too early?
  • While I have your attention Richard

Please now leave our club save the last bit of respect and reputation from the good times you have had and Just enjoy the football as a fan now.

It's been two games.....
  • Sponsored links:

• I don’t want to get carried away after just two games. I’m going tomorrow , parking outside the Jackson gates and sitting in The Bowyer Stand.

Too early?
  • ‘The pressure on Crawley’?

That was the bit I wanted explaining too!
  • This could put the new owners in a difficult position. If the rumours are true, and we don't know whether they are, and that they have already got Kewell lined up, should they go back on their word? Wouldn't get a second chance and huge damage to their reputation generally.
    If it is Aussies and Kewell then I would hope everyone would get behind them. Having said that if it's Bowyer I would be delighted.
  • It’s Murray. But spelling mistake aside whether Bowyer stays or goes has nothing to do with him. He has as much influence as you or I.

Agree but Paul Elliot will have if it’s true he’s involved which seems to be the case.

• While I have your attention Richard

Please now leave our club save the last bit of respect and reputation from the good times you have had and Just enjoy the football as a fan now.

Alternatively, f*** off Murray.

• For the attention of Richard Murray

• Does anyone know where the champions league final is being held in 2023, I want to get my hotel sorted out.
  • masicat said:

I don’t want to get carried away after just two games. I’m going tomorrow , parking outside the Jackson gates and sitting in The Bowyer Stand.

Too early?

Tomorrow is a day too early - match is on Monday!