Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Masters 2018

The Masters takes place at Augusta 5-8th April. Who will win? Can Tiger complete his comeback and win another green jacket?

Considering form and recent performance at the event, the smart money appears to be on McIlroy (9-1), D. Johnson (10-1), Woods (10-1), Thomas (10-1) Spieth (14-1) & Rose (14-1). I have a gut feel for Kuchar (45-1) and a top 10 place for Couples (300-1). Olazabal at 2500-1 e/w drew me in too.

Where's your money?

Comments

• Options
    skybet are paying 10 places so that will do me;

rahm @ 18/1
    fowler @ 18/1
    oosthuizen @ 50/1
  • Options
    Spieth 14/1
    Watson 16/1
    Casey 25/1
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    I always have a little flutter on Oosthuizen (50/1) and Scotty (66/1) in The Masters.

I'll also be backing Justin Rose at 14/1.
  • Options
    Thomas, Rose, Garcia.
  • Options
    Final round broadcasts of the last 50 tournaments: https://www.youtube.com/user/masters

I'm working my way through Phil's wins, I can't believe it's already 14 years since he broke his duck.

I'm not sure I'll bet but I'd go EW on Noren, Leishman & (as always) Oosthuizen.
  • Options
    Would like McIlroy to win.
  • Options
    Rahm or Casey for me
  • Options
    Watson just had a big win....and loves Augusta.....
  • Options
    I did Rose at 25-1 & Casey at 40-1 a few weeks ago. Also done an outsider Schauffele at 80-1, although i think you can get better odds now. All EW
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wouldn't touch McIlroy at the moment, his putting has been off for ages.
  • Options
    Watson at 34, schauffle at 140 and thomas at 14, my favourite sporting event every year.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Wouldn't touch McIlroy at the moment, his putting has been off for ages.

He won at Bay Hill last week and led the field in 'strokes gained putting'. Now has Brad Faxon as his putting coach.

McIlroy is a streaky player and based on that he could be going on one of his runs.
  • Options
    Justin Thomas has his game in great shape going into this years Masters. He the one I will be on at 10/1
  • Options
    Can Poulter make it to Augusta?

3 shots in the lead 11 holes to go and putting for Eagle.

Be good to see him there
  • Options
    Curbs 16/1
  • Options
    On a serious note... Be great if Woods is there and wins another Major - Have always been a fan of Rose though so hope he can make up for last year
  • Options
    Poulter down to 1 shot lead now
  • Options
    Hossler? 4 birdies in a row to overtake him at 15th

Poulter 1 down now on 17th

He cannot win in America (stroke play)
  • Options
    Come on Poults
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Unlucky Poults..Hossler was amazing
  • Options
    Oh!!!!
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Awesome from Poulter - wow!!!!!
    As for The Masters, I’ve gone with Fowler at 20s and Matsuyama at 40s.
    Agree about McIlroy and putting issues and for Tiger it’s too soon. I might have a little dabble on Stenson.
  • Options
    Get in!!!!!
  • Options
    BR3red said:

Oops
  • Options
    Fantastic putt by Poulter. Even if he doesn't win the Play-Off he should surely get a Masters invite but i don't suppose he will.
  • Options
    BR3red said:

Prick !
  • Options
    BR3red said:

BR3red said:

Prick !
    No mate, Poulter no prick - he exceptional! :wink:
  • Options
    Reckon Poulter’s experience will get him over the line, but having the final Masters entry in the front of his mind might just screw him up. Let’s hope not!
  • Options
    Come on !!!