Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Pompey allocation (ed. 50 left)

still looking forward to this one hoping for a big turnout initial allocation of 1500 do we reckon we will sell it out? as im in the 3rd phase of being able to purchase.

Comments

• 8 of us going down for this. Will wait for general sale.
  • edited March 2018
    Need to sell out and get more tickets. Biggest away game for us in League 1 this season. Especially after our club invited them to take the royal piss out of us at The Valley.
  • still looking forward to this one hoping for a big turnout initial allocation of 1500 do we reckon we will sell it out? as im in the 3rd phase of being able to purchase.

I reckon we'll take near to 2000 for this, so they'll be sure to increase the allocation
  • Waiting for General sale for this for me and the old man @southamptonaddick . As you can tell by his name its a pretty good away game for us!!
  • Waiting for General sale for this for me and the old man @southamptonaddick . As you can tell by his name its a pretty good away game for us!!

Scummer!
  • We should get the whole end if needed, they owe us one for their allocation.

I will go to this if we are still in the mix :)
  • have been to 5 away games yet cant buy on site even though im allowed from today any advice?
  • have been to 5 away games yet cant buy on site even though im allowed from today any advice?

give them a call?

refresh the page once logged in. Have you bought all away tickets through Charlton and not as a walk-up on the day?
  • Sponsored links:

• Croydon said:

have been to 5 away games yet cant buy on site even though im allowed from today any advice?

refresh the page once logged in. Have you bought all away tickets through Charlton and not as a walk-up on the day?
    yep every purchase has been through the website, just easier to do on net because at work.
  • Croydon said:

have been to 5 away games yet cant buy on site even though im allowed from today any advice?

yep every purchase has been through the website, just easier to do on net because at work.
    Same for me. Will have to get on the phone. Tedious.
  • on a sep note @clive @ElfsborgAddick is it worth pre buying train tickets or is it same price on the day?.
  • Group Save is as good as the advance fares if there's three or more of you going, can get any train you want then as well.
  • On the day after 10.45 super off peak return Fratton£31.20 [£20.60]
    Before 10.45 off peak return £36.80 [£24.30]
    Advance singles £9.10 [£6.00] in each direction.
    Railcard fares in brackets.
  • as long as the next couple of weeks doesn't go south again, we'll take whatever we are given for this one.

Biggest turnout of the season I suspect (ooaah: not much competition....)
  • on a sep note @clive @ElfsborgAddick is it worth pre buying train tickets or is it same price on the day?.

Portsmouth and Southsea for a drink. Not too much around the ground.
  • ta chaps.
  • Up for this big time.
    We use to always get off at Havant for a beer.
    Aiming to be on a train out of Waterloo by 9.30 so will give the 6.57 a miss lol!
  • Train booked.
  • Sponsored links:

• ta chaps.

About time you bought Clive and me a shandy after the bundles we have done for you over the past few seasons.

Make yourself known at Bristol!
  • Albert Road in Southsea is also decent for a drink, 15/20 min walk from the ground if memory serves me. Spent most evenings of my 3 years of uni around there...
  • Decided to stay overnight in Southampton as Portsmouth is a shithole. Can’t wait gonna be proper boozy.
  • All our lot are doing this one.
  • Tickets all sorted looking forward to first trip to Pompey
  • Can’t believe it’s been so long since we last played there competitively. Di Canio scoring for us that day. Did a friendly down there since.

Guess due to the time, this will be s new ground for plenty.
  • Tickets all sorted looking forward to first trip to Pompey

You wetting the babies head
  • Looking forward to this. Potentially quite a big match for both teams too...
  • Decided to stay overnight in Southampton as Portsmouth is a shithole. Can’t wait gonna be proper boozy.

Did the same after winning there in our promotion season (?). All I can recall is drunkingly singing "who's that scoring goals....Jonny,Jonny Robinson" around 1am as I walked back to my digs after a skinful ( he got the winner in a 2-1 win (I think?- my memory is useless). Next morning had to walk round Ocean Marina to clear my head.
  • When are they on general sell? Will be a great day. Hopefully be able to pull out my Aussie cricket shirt by then