Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• I see Brandon Hanlon's parried shot led to their goal.
  • I see Brandon Hanlon's parried shot led to their goal.

Yep, seems it was his run and shot that was saved by the keeper, before ricocheting off a defender into the net.

Hanlan gets a lot of mentions - must have had a strong game.
    Good to seem him doing well.

• Blimey didn't realise Tyronne Sterling was playing for them. He used to coach at Charlton and used to tun some the Charlton Challenge courses including the one my son was on.
  • If only I had a black and white scarf to wear to Wembley
  • If only I had a black and white scarf to wear to Wembley

I've got one I could let you have, hopefully I won't have to use again.
  • Well done Bromley... See the final is 20th May... Sadly can't go due to shifts.
  • Palace and Millwall fans day out. No thanks

And Charlton.
    Mini Palace love in down there isn't it?
  • Sponsored links:

• Croydon said:

Palace and Millwall fans day out. No thanks

And Charlton.
    Mini Palace love in down there isn't it?
    It is unfortunately, i'll still go to Wembley though.
  • Absolutely can't wait - promises to be a top day.
  • Gutted it looks like I can’t go due to date.
  • Hate Bromley hope they lose to whoever they're playing.
  • Hate Bromley hope they lose to whoever they're playing.

Boo.
  • If your a Charlton supporter then your Non-League club should be Welling or Dartford etc.

Those who support Bromley might as well go to Selhurst!! ;)

Agreed.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2018

If your a Charlton supporter then your Non-League club should be Welling or Dartford etc.

Even if you were brought up a 20 min walk from the Valley, but now live in Bromley?

But seriously I've ony seen Bromley play 4 times and 3 were against Charlton.

• If your a Charlton supporter then your Non-League club should be Welling or Dartford etc.

Even if you were brought up a 20 min walk from the Valley, but now live in Bromley?

But seriously I've ony seen Bromley play 4 times and 3 were against Charlton.

If you can attend games at the Valley, you can attend games at Park View Road etc. ;)
  • So, we are not allowed to "support" Bromley on the basis that they are also followed by some supporters of a local rival. But we are allowed to follow Welling, who are actually a much closer local rival to Charlton than Palace are?
    And we are allowed to follow Dartford who are further away than Bromley?

My 'ead 'urts...

Come on The Ravens!
  • There is a whoosh being prepared...
  • So, we are not allowed to "support" Bromley on the basis that they are also followed by some supporters of a local rival. But we are allowed to follow Welling, who are actually a much closer local rival to Charlton than Palace are?
    And we are allowed to follow Dartford who are further away than Bromley?

My 'ead 'urts...

Come on The Ravens!

I'm with you Algarve.

I live in Beckenham so am I not allowed to support Charlton as my home is nearer to Palace?

Before that I lived in Sydenham, again close to Selhurst Park, do I now have to switch my allegiance after 45 years of supporting Charlton because it offends someone on here?

Been to Bromley a couple of times and enjoyed it, maybe I can't say that either as there may have been some Palace fans in the crowd.

• Palace and Millwall fans day out. No thanks

And Charlton.
    Not proper Charlton.

Only acceptable non-League dabbling by proper Charlton is confined to Greenwich, Bexley and (at a push) Dartford boroughs.

Well I live on the edge of Gravesham, so those teams are in
  • edited March 2018
    There’s quite a decent Charlton leaning contingent in the Bromley hardcore. I went to a game a few weeks ago away at Aldershot and ended up chatting about the tour to Tunisia in the 70s with a few people who had been there.
  • edited March 2018
    LouisMend said:

There’s quite a decent Charlton leaning contingent in the Bromley hardcore. I went to a game a few weeks ago away at Aldershot and ended up chatting about the tour to Tunisia in the 80s with a few people who had been there.

It was in the 70's - 14-21 May 1975 to be precise :wink: