Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• 'Ere... Look at all these clubs that want me to be their Manager
  • Now apparently that’s called 4-4-2
  • Here's a tip, Lee. This isn't coffee. I always keep some spare urine with me in case UK Anti-doping turns up unexpectedly.
  • Bowyer "I don't get it, is that a pot noodle and a sock?"
  • You remember that sex on the pitch video, well this is her with Naby Sarr.
  • Oxford want to pay you that! Have they been watching us play lately
  • Pssst here's the combination to my filing cabinet in my office. It's all yours. See ya
  • Sponsored links:

• Take a look at old Roly's face when I tracked him down to his favourite restaurant... it was his birthday an' all.
  • Still no sign of McDonalds on JustEat Lee and it’s all your fault.
  • Roland reckons he’s got my replacement
  • See, if you Google "IMMINENT"...
  • 'Alright Bowysie, see what they're saying on CL now? They want two up front, I'll be outta here before that ever happens!'
  • KR “F@ck me Bows’ it is true, Katrien does take part in bukkake parties”

LB “pi$$ off mate, not interested, and can you move your car out of the managers parking space”
  • KR " There you go. My McDonalds loyalty card. Free cheeseburger with every meal.
    Shame you're still barred son!"
  • Just do one, you fat fraud, you’re not funny, if that clown in Oxford thinks you’re the one, take his money and stop taking the piss here, don’t look back you won’t be missed. You’ll want some earplugs next time you’re here , the fans have long memories, hold grudges firmly and you’ve given them shed loads to gripe over.
  • “Look, Lee, ive got 10/1 on you being sacked before the end of the season”
  • Hiya Guys, Weekend's 'ere again.......
  • Sponsored links:

• Im glad the lads have stopped chucking snowballs at me!
  • KR “Roland’s asking if you can sweep the floor and make the teas too”.
  • edited March 2018

KR - you see! i definately ordered flat white with NO sugar
    LB - Ooops, sorry boss.
  • Just do one, you fat fraud, you’re not funny, if that clown in Oxford thinks you’re the one, take his money and stop taking the piss here, don’t look back you won’t be missed. You’ll want some earplugs next time you’re here , the fans have long memories, hold grudges firmly and you’ve given them shed loads to gripe over.

A bit long?
  • Here's my latest Car Pool Karaoke
  • Ere soft lad, wanna buy a watch?
  • KR - well you see this one that got sent to me by Roger Johnson that says, " If you can't do the fecking job , don't fecking take it !! "
  • KR-Come ere Lee I wanna selfie with a proper manager, and show my grandkids 1 day I met the man who got Charlton Promoted
  • Karl saying 'Bowyer? as in Bowyer pies, can you get me a discount?'
  • "It's all very well, Lee, saying you want to please the fans by playing three up front, but look at my calculator 4+3+2+3 = 12 and you haven't allowed for a goalkeeper in that.