Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Fleetwood- Match Thread

Comments

• 18 gone drivel
  • What a state we are in, with Millwall winning again (which that doesn't even bother me now!!, fair play to them even!) we really are bottom of the fucking pile................. that's not even mentioning the other mob!

You may well flag but its been a very long time since I have thought this. Maybe you haven't been a Charlton customer as long as I have?! Passion being sucked out of me by this wank of a owner....................
  • Reeves and mcgennis are useless so far
  • Michael Smith score again for Rotherham
  • Reeves and mcgennis are useless so far

Are the other 9 any better ?
  • I've had some technical difficulties with Chrome/Chromecast so I've missed some of the opening 10 minutes but we look to have started much better. Much better pace, better possession, quicker in the challenge. We'll probably concede now.
  • Fleetwood Town FC

Verified account

@ftfc
    44s44 seconds ago
    More
    19' | Great play from Burns as he beats Sarr and then finds Madden in the area. His shot is blocked! Better play. (0-0)
  • ross1 said:

Michael Smith score again for Rotherham

Liked him. Should have deffo got a chance with us..........
  • We are so slow once we have the ball.

I've seen quicker-paced games of walking football.
  • Sponsored links:

• Unlucky by fosu...out best player so far.
  • SDAddick said:

I've had some technical difficulties with Chrome/Chromecast so I've missed some of the opening 10 minutes but we look to have started much better. Much better pace, better possession, quicker in the challenge. We'll probably concede now.

CAFC 73% possession
  • 20' CLOSE! Great feet from Fosu in the box, but his close-range effort is denied by a good block. #cafc
  • and the day gets worse!!!!
  • It gets worse
  • Unlucky by fosu...out best player so far.

He may be our best player but the bar's been set ridiculously low.
  • Snow will increasingly pick up over the next hour or two. Should make it a bit more exciting.
  • Unfortunately football is about getting the ball in the net!
  • If Millwall scores pisses you off, wait until you see the other teams score
  • 22' Reeves fires in a volley on the turn, but sees it blocked, before Aribo drills an effort straight at Cairns from the edge of the box.

Still 0-0 here, but the Addicks have started brightly. #cafc
  • Sponsored links:

• and the day gets worse!!!!

Just turned over to watch a different game...need a shower after watching that lot

• Fleetwood Town FC

Verified account

@ftfc
    2m2 minutes ago
    More
    20' | What a block! Fosu wriggles clear inside the area, but Eastham is on hand to deny him a shot on goal with a super challenge! (0-0)
  • ross1 said:

If Millwall scores pisses you off, wait until you see the other teams score

A goal from Fleetwood coming in the next hour ...
  • SF-02 said:

Snow will increasingly pick up over the next hour or two. Should make it a bit more exciting.

Aye, a snowball fight. ;)
  • F#ck the Rugby.
  • T_C_E said:

SF-02 said:

Snow will increasingly pick up over the next hour or two. Should make it a bit more exciting.

Aye, a snowball fight. ;)
    I bet our players miss the other team at that
  • 25' First effort on goal for Fleetwood. Hunter absconds from his marker, but his free header is a tame one and Amos makes the catch. #cafc
  • Oakster said:

and the day gets worse!!!!

Just turned over to watch a different game...need a shower after watching that lot

Same here and even that's going tits up!! :neutral:
  • Fleetwood Town FC

Verified account

@ftfc
    38s38 seconds ago
    More
    25' | Nice ball from Burns to Madden, whose deep cross finds Hunter who turns his header on target, but it's saved by Amos. (0-0)
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!