Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Fleetwood- Match Thread

edited March 2018 in General Charlton
Afternoon all

Snow, freezing temperatures, dire form and rugby on the telly. Plenty of excuses to give today a swerve so let’s hope us foolhardy are rewarded.

If this train is any indication, there won’t be many of us!

Feels like a make or break one today. Team news to follow.

Up the reds

Comments

• edited March 2018
    It’s -1 here in Snowy South London at the mo.

If you are tuning in outside the UK, let us know where you are and what the weather is like there
  • My match called off today so going Charlton.

Not sure if I was happy or not it was called off.
  • Against my better judgement I have arrived at the Valley. It is incredibly quiet and unbelievably cold.
  • Hi @AFKABartram, Luxembourg supposedly-4, grey but no signs of snow. Enjoy this afternoon, here’s hoping for a response. COYR
  • I'm fully thermalled up and ready to go. Once more unto the breach dear friends, once more.
  • edited March 2018

CHARLTON | Amos, Konsa, Bauer, Pearce (c), Sarr, Aribo, Forster-Caskey, Marshall, Reeves, Fosu, Magennis

• edited March 2018

CHARLTON SUBS | Maynard-Brewer, Lennon, Dijksteel, Jackson, Kaikai, Zyro, Ajose. #cafc

• Sponsored links:

• Anyone with a spare ticket they want to sell to me before I give the club my money?
  • Groundhog Day. Same formation. Change it up ffs!
  • Seeing the line up I'm glad I did not get off my sick bed to go. Robbo learns lessons at the same pace as Rolly.
  • Oggy Red said:

With a (for us) giant back 4 of Konsa, Bauer, Pearce (c), Sarr,....... watch us concede with a header from the smallest player on the pitch.

Dont worry McAleny is on the bench so will be bound to score - Also rate Paddy Madden at this level who starts and is a Striker
  • Roughly 30cm of snow since Thursday, another 20cm on it’s way this weekend - snow! I’ll give you snow :smile:

• Oggy Red said:

With a (for us) giant back 4 of Konsa, Bauer, Pearce (c), Sarr,....... watch us concede with a header from the smallest player on the pitch.

Dont worry McAleny is on the bench so will be bound to score
    Quick, put £10 on him. It'll make you feel better after a turgid game, plus 3 hours trying to get home.

• Lewis Page

Verified account

@LewisPage3
    1h1 hour ago
    More
    Gutted I miss today’s game with these concussion rules but look forward to being at the valley watching us get back on track! #cafc
  • Sponsored links:

• Greetings from a snow free part of France,Temperature about zero and no sun; probably like the Valley but we live in hope for a win.....
  • I know @SDAddick dont rate him at the momenr but will be interested to see how we do at the back with Pearce as Captain.

He's far too hands on as a Defender yet can definitely lead
  • Scoham said:

Robinson lining the team up in a 4-2-3-1. More predictable than the thousands of people claiming Irish ancestry today.

To be sure, to be sure!
  • Same old lay out fuck off Robinson your clueless prick.
  • This is the day we have been waiting for. When Ben Reeves takes the game by the scruff of the neck and puts in a commanding performance at the centre of a spirited Charlton win. You heard it here first.

Yes I have been drinking.

And you are Irish too?
  • This is the day we have been waiting for. When Ben Reeves takes the game by the scruff of the neck and puts in a commanding performance at the centre of a spirited Charlton win. You heard it here first.

Yes I have been drinking.

And you are Irish too?
    Nah. Scottish.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!