Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The week that was - Mon 18th March 2002 Tottenham Hotspur 0 Charlton 1

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2015
    Remember it well. I was in a box that night. All very jolly until we scored.
  • Options
    I literally have no recollection of this game being live on sky
  • Options
    As usual the Programme can be seen here

https://www.flickr.com/photos/addicks7-6/7406492758

Want to see more Charlton Programmes, then visit

http://www.flickr.com/photos/addicks7-6/sets/
  • Options
    What a tackle by Rufus that night - it brought the Charlton fans to their feet all at once.
  • Options
    It's funny, you don't normally remember a game for a tackle (unless it's one of Roy Keanes "specials") but I'm in the same camp - one minute there was a Spurs player with the ball, the next a read and white rapier whipped the ball away at the speed of light. Talk about playing yourself back in gently....!
  • Options

I literally have no recollection of this game being live on sky

It was on Prem Plus (the paper view channel)
  • Options
    Is there any footage of this legendary tackle knocking around?

[Noooooooooooooooo, dont even go there!!!]
  • Options
    16 years ago and Sir Chris with a rare goal.
  • Options

they did, 3-5-2 or 5-3-2 whichever way you see it. So really it was Young Fish Costa Fortune Powell, doesnt have the same ring to it does it.

I'LL let you off the hook if you say Powell Young Fish Costa Fortune. (Poetic license used)
  • Options
    One of my favourite away days.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I was there. SCP goal off his knee who didn't have a clue how to celebrate. Great times.
  • Options
    I was in the Holsten box with a Spurs supporting colleague. Got taken aside by a steward at half time who asked me to tone things down or he “couldn’t guarantee my safety”!! Great time to be an Addick!
  • Options
    Run of the mill away win at White Hart Lane. Those were the days. Met up with a couple of spurs fans afterwards, oh the moaning about Parker's tackling. Whine, whine, whine.

Great times.
  • Options
    Was that game before or after the drab 0-0 at WHL when we had Andy Booth on loan playing?
  • Options
    Oh for the good old days...

Doesn't seem like the same club.
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Was that game before or after the drab 0-0 at WHL when we had Andy Booth on loan playing?

I think that was a few years before
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Don't think we ever had an Andy Booth on loan, I may be wrong.
  • Options
    When did we beat them 3-2with a Bartlett double?
  • Options

JohnBoyUK said:

JohnBoyUK said:

At the risk of a whoosh here but Booth was on loan at Tottenham.