Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: Blackpool 1-0 Charlton

thanks to the 12 Lifers who gave marks:

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2018
    Sadly team average worse at 4.89 than that against Peterborough on Saturday 4.95. Has there been worse back to back average team marks? Maybe two of the three Colchester FA Cup, Huddersfield and Hull league matches in our recent relegation season Jan/Feb 2016? Don't waste any time on it though Lancs and thanks for your efforts on this thread as always.
  • Options
    Thanks Lancs, also the Intrepid Twelve.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    RedChaser said:

Sadly team average worse at 4.89 than that against Peterborough on Saturday 4.95. Has there been worse back to back average team marks? Maybe two of the three Colchester FA Cup, Huddersfield and Hull league matches in our recent relegation season Jan/Feb 2016? Don't waste any time on it though Lancs and thanks for your efforts on this thread as always.

Millwall away last season was pretty low.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

I have made a quick check over the past 2 seasons for League matches only, the way I keep the info makes cup matches harder to check chronologically, and the answer is:
    16/17
    Posh H 4.58, Scum A:3.38
    15/16
    PNE H 4.18, Brentford H 4.74, Middbro' A 4.78

I'll leave you to debate which of the 3 is the worst :wink:
  • Options
    Finally done it !! Goals for exactly the same as last year even though we have played more games at home, have had about 10% more attempts at goal & this time last year we had been in the bottom half of the table fighting relegation & not in the top 6 trying to get promotion. KR's legacy.