Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Appeal. Help Robinson out with some excuses

We have been listening to so many excuses from Robinson this season that the poor bloke must be running out. I was thinking we might be able to come up with some new ones to get him through the season. The only rule is you can blame everybody else, including individual players, but you can't blame yourself (Robinson).

So please help him urgently, I don't know if he even has any left for Saturday's dismal home performance against Fleetwood!

Comments

• The pitch was bumpy.

Busy playing schedule.

It's the fault of Russian spies....
  • Fleetwood turned up here with something to play for, as they are looking to stay in this leauge. Where as under my magnificent management, we are already safe in the knowledge that we will still be here next season.

• I left my alternative game plan in the kebab shop!
  • Excuses?

"We were good."

© Karel Fraeye
  • edited March 2018
    Aliens stole my teamsheet.
    I told the groundsman I wanted the grass cut lengthways.
    A child was picking her nose behind the goal and put off Magennis.
    Our players are malnourished they dont get enough chips.
    Another bigger boy told me to play Kakkai.
    Fosu ran so fast he lost all sense of spacial awareness and collided with the goalpost.
    The players miss the sofa as it gave them something to aim at.
    They have all been mildly poisoned by Crystal Palace spies.
    I explained the team talk and strategy as clearly as I could and still no-one seemed to understand.

That should hold em till May.
  • Halix said:

Aliens stole my teamsheet.
    I told the groundsman I wanted the grass cut lengthways.
    A child was picking her nose behind the goal and put off Magennis.
    Our players are malnourished they dont get enough chips.
    Another bigger boy told me to play Kakkai.
    Fosu ran so fast he lost all sense of spacial awareness and collided with the goalpost.
    The players miss the sofa as it gave them something to aim at.
    They have all been mildly poisoned by Crystal Palace spies.
    I explained the team talk and strategy as clearly as I could and still no-one seemed to understand.

That should hold em till May.

I hope Karl has read these - look forward to hearing him trot them out.
  • The dog ate my tactics homework
    JJ set the pace but the rest of the team couldn't keep up with him
    The goal nets are hexagonal
    The pitch is to flat
  • Excuses?

"We were good."

© Karel Fraeye

he used that one for our midfield after Saturdays 4-1 loss.

• I've tried everything, I really don't know what to do next.
  • it was far too baggy out there today...
  • Sponsored links:

• Var
    Brexit
    Putin
    Theresa May
    The pot noodle I had last night
    They had better strikers than us.
  • The players are all shite
  • the germans bombed his chippy
  • "Another 4-1 defeat Karl, what happened out there today? Were Fleetwood that much better than us?"

"I haven't been very well this week so my mummy helped pick the team and decide on tactics. If you want a scapegoat for that performance, her mobile number is 07*** ******."
  • After defeat by Fleetwood, Robinson blamed the fact that someone had forgotten to turn the boiler on (not a reference to Katrien Meire), and the pitch was not conducive to the 4-2-3-1 formation that I, the players and fans prefer us to play.
  • Ken Dodd's death has hit me and all the players very hard.

It's hard to focus with the current political deadlock over the border with Ireland, especially when we have so many Irish players.

Katrien promised all the players a trip to Las Vagas if we went up but now with the takeover we're not sure if new owners will honour that.

The training ground re-build is way behind schedule and the players are fed up of eating in a portacabin and having to jump over trenches to get the the showers.

• The players only believe what I say when it's on the Official Site.
    What can I do?
  • The Beast for the East could be returning... My players were distracted and scared they might not be able to get home to loved ones if it returns, leaving them stuck in Blackpool
  • I can't be expected to focus on tactics or team selections while I'm being distracted by my looming pay off.
  • Sponsored links:

• It was West Ham fans.
  • This week's solar flare, like, really messed up me biorhythms man and, errm, all that aura boringynuss stuff was really, like, dazzling for everybody, y'know, just bein 'onest like, thass just me, like.
    And, yeah, I'm really worried, like, cos I've been to Sainsbury and got their, like, Italian food and I think I've been done by that sauce, y'know like that russian fella and his niece, or whatever.
  • blah blah blah...oh & another thing,our passing game today was ruined by the boycotters,the players had trouble finding each other as our shirts blended in with the seating in the stands...blah blah blah...
  • The under soil heating was burning the players feet.
  • The players are out of focus with all the speculation of me moving to Oxford.
  • I did not know we had a game today
  • They heard it may snow and they would have trouble getting up their drives.
    Apparantly theres talk of a takeover, and it hurts my brain thinking about it.
    I have been distracted by going to Oxford, but I always knew I was clever enough.
    The huge roar from the crowd suprised us.
    It hasnt been the same here since Katrin left.
    The players have been very upset by all the potholes in the carpark.
    Half the players fell down the part dug drains at the training ground.
    They have been confused by the pre match practise goals and dont know where to aim.
    We always knew it would be a tough game against the mighty Fleetwood.
  • Without my trusty interpreter, who is now standing in for the Finance Director, CEO, and for RM during his annual sojourn in the sun, the players haven't a clue what I'm saying to them !

It's taking its toll.

EVERYONE knows that this football club prides itself on its communication skills but this is the thin end of the wedgie.
  • I told Ez to push up and pinch in with Reevesy going wider if Sols cut inside, but he pinched in first before Sols cut outside and Reevesy pushed wide - simple stuff really and we ended up having to go 4-4-3