Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Thread for those who want to be positive about KR..

Very nice to his mum apparently and doesn't gob at people.

Comments

• He won't set too high a target for the next manager to aim for.
  • Thud!!!!
  • edited March 2018
    Lol
  • I find him authentic
  • Great at kids parties, blows up the balloons in record time.
  • His legacy and creation of a footballing dynasty will live with us forever.
  • His neighbours think he’s helpful and he’s sweet.
  • he's not as useless as Karel Fraeye...
  • Sponsored links:

• I’m going to cut him some slack and list his good points.

1)

• he's not as useless as Karel Fraeye...

That’s open for debate .
  • He always takes a loss on one of his several chins.
  • I'm going to cut him some slack too. He has three good points ...

That's it, really
  • He's a scouser with a job

Not for much longer
  • Having trouble sleeping? Watch back last nights game. Still struggling? His 17 minute interview may just do the job.
  • Taken a "basket case" of a club and made it presentable for a sale. The job is not yet done but he's part of the journey. Relax #donedeal

Lets just see where we are come Saturday evening.
  • being serious for 1 moment I actually think he could turn a few fans around (not me mind you) if he played a 4-4-2 formation
  • I like his hair.
  • Sponsored links:

• Taken a "basket case" of a club and made it presentable for a sale. The job is not yet done but he's part of the journey. Relax #donedeal

I'd like to see the data on that assumption. Is that approximately 20.55% done?
  • In my drunken state at Afc Wimbledon last season - whilst he was getting pelters - I blew him a kiss... still don’t know why I did it.

He asked
    ‘You alright mate?’

Nice man.
  • Haven't seen an overflowing bin near the ground since he arrived.
  • edited March 2018
    Seems to have a genuine love of the game and his enthusiasm comes over well. Also seems to have an affection for club. Talks a bit too much and some of it doesn't always make sense. Has definitely been hampered by the lack of club executive management, takeover delays and 'fear of the unknown'. Not sure there too many out there that could do much better with the limited resources he has available. My biggest moan would be his apparent lack of tactical nouse and a stubbornness to stick with the same formation - when, at times, its obviously not working. Think there is zero chance he'll go when it will cost to pay him off - and who, in their right mind, would take over!?
  • edited March 2018
    He tells a good mother-in-law joke.

His daughter has massive bangers.

#tarbuck
  • cafc-west said:

Seems to have a genuine love of the game and his enthusiasm comes over well. Also seems to have an affection for club. Talks a bit too much and some of it doesn't always make sense. Has definitely been hampered by the lack of club executive management, takeover delays and 'fear of the unknown'. Not sure there too many out there that could do much better with the limited resources he has available. My biggest moan would be his apparent lack of tactical nouse and a stubbornness to stick with the same formation - when, at times, its obviously not working. Think there is zero chance he'll go when it will cost to pay him off - and who, in their right mind, would take over!?

I think the majority of managers in L1 would be doing better than him with our squad.
  • cafc-west said:

I think the majority of managers in L1 would be doing better than him with our squad.
    Repetition.
  • Let me think - positives about Robinson.

I am positive he is nowhere near as good as he thinks he is.
  • JamesSeed said:

cafc-west said:

Repetition.
    Says the man who loves to repeat himself!
  • JamesSeed said:

cafc-west said:

Repetition.
    Says the man who loves to repeat himself!
    About the other man who likes to repeat himself!

I thought the fella made some good points. In fact his whole post I agree with. And then you popped up again lol.