Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Blackpool v Charlton Match Thread

Comments

• 4 4 2 ????? Will wonders never cease........
  • Davo55 said:

4 4 2 ????? Will wonders never cease........

Naaah

Amos
    Solly | Bauer | Pearce | Page
    Konsa | Forster-Caskey
    Zyro | Reeves | Fosu
    Magennis
  • Davo55 said:

4 4 2 ????? Will wonders never cease........

Zyro or Magennis on the wing probably...
  • Could go completely the other way with

----------Amos
    ----Konsa Pearce Bauer
    Solly ---Reeves JFC--- Page
    ----Zyro------- Fosu
    ------ -Magennis

But that looks a bit weak through the middle...
  • It'll be 4-2-3-1 and from the order players were Tweeted it's Magennis on the wing.

Magennis must get on the scoresheet tonight - they’ve got Joanna Lumley in goal.
  • Thanks ross1 and all for the updates.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2018
    C'mon you Addicks... pppffufff!

I just don't care really. Only here for my fellow CL sufferers. Bit like a self help group!
  • More people on the pitch than in the stands at the moment.
  • I quite like Magennis on the wing. No-one has ever criticised his work rate and he's under less pressure to get on the score sheet. Can bully the full back and support Zyro on the break

He played there against Wigan and did well.
  • More people on the pitch than in the stands at the moment.

Sounds like the Valley !
  • If Robinson doesnt play 442 tonight im done!
  • uie2 said:

If Robinson doesnt play 442 tonight im done!

Bye Bye :smiley:
  • ross1 said:

uie2 said:

If Robinson doesnt play 442 tonight im done!

Bye Bye :smiley:
    Lol i meant done with Robinson
  • Scoham said:

It'll be 4-2-3-1 and from the order players were Tweeted it's Magennis on the wing.

Yeah looks like that to me. Glad we've got Bauer and Pearce together at CB at least. I've lost track of who's fit and not atm, but pretty sure a good number of that first xi had question marks over them?
  • Sponsored links:

• Poster on ITTV forum saying Robinson to Oxford to be completed next week ...
    Fingers crossed aye!
  • I quite like Magennis on the wing. No-one has ever criticised his work rate and he's under less pressure to get on the score sheet. Can bully the full back and support Zyro on the break

Agreed. And he's got the ability to put a good cross in. I remember against Blackburn when Best was up front we were able to get the ball into his with his back to goal and he was able to spin his man.

Happy to see Bauer back. Think Pearce and Solly are both very lucky to keep their places, Pearce in particular.
  • SDAddick said:

I quite like Magennis on the wing. No-one has ever criticised his work rate and he's under less pressure to get on the score sheet. Can bully the full back and support Zyro on the break

Agreed. And he's got the ability to put a good cross in. I remember against Blackburn when Best was up front we were able to get the ball into his with his back to goal and he was able to spin his man.

Happy to see Bauer back. Think Pearce and Solly are both very lucky to keep their places, Pearce in particular.
    What Im happy with is other than Page, thats the back line that started the season so well together - Hopefully they can rediscover that and keep the ball out the net... Yes our Strikers need to score more but the Defence need to stop forcing them to score one extra goal more than the opposition to get three points
  • edited March 2018
    Top tunes on the PA system at least.

Not Nineteen Forever
    Naive
    Wonderwall

And this one that I recognise but can't place my finger on the name of...

Edit: Got it. Move Along by the All American Rejects! Nostalgia hit!
  • The iFollow feed has just cut in. The pitch looks like an unplowed field. Or a plowed field. I've got myself in trouble with this analogy. Point being, it looks awful.
  • Not going to get to bed until about 4 in the morning so they’d better put on a performance.
  • Not going to get to bed until about 4 in the morning so they’d better put on a performance.

Unless they send you to sleep :wink:
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!