Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Club email

So after receiving other fans personal details a couple of seasons ago when the club seemed to send out random st renewal forms to whoever, the club have now emailed to see if I want to go to a seminar for advice on the upcoming general data protection regulations due to become law in May.

Comments

• So after receiving other fans personal details a couple of seasons ago when the club seemed to send out random st renewal forms to whoever, the club have now emailed to see if I want to go to a seminar for advice on the upcoming general data protection regulations due to become law in May.

Beyond parody.
  • Im gonna say it first...

Jesus wept.
  • Sounds like one of Pinocchio's stunts.
  • So after receiving other fans personal details a couple of seasons ago when the club seemed to send out random st renewal forms to whoever, the club have now emailed to see if I want to go to a seminar for advice on the upcoming general data protection regulations due to become law in May.

It's been 28 mins and the OP has so far received no lols what gives?

Am I gana be the 1st one to do it

Not received this.

Bastards. Roland Out
  • Does it include vol au vents?
  • Actually, to be fair, it would probably rank as one of the most exciting hour and a half anyone has had at the Valley this year.

Yes but why only 1 lecturer out front?
  • Does it include vol au vents?

It does but you have to fight Sue in the car park before - both of you dressed up in blow up sumo wrestler outfits with the backside cut out.