Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Four years ago today and it's not got any better since

Comments

• Options
    To be fair, unless we're now re-writing history, it got quite a lot better immediately afterwards and then went dramatically south for the next 3 1/2 years.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

To be fair, unless we're now re-writing history, it got quite a lot better immediately afterwards and then went dramatically south for the next 3 1/2 years.

It got a bit better, although Powell beat QPR only a couple of weeks before. The only disaster was the Shef U display
  • Options
    I hate Roland
  • Options
    He probably found out on the 10th as that was the day the actul sacking was made but it was made public on the 11th.
  • Options

He probably found out on the 10th as that was the day the actul sacking was made but it was made public on the 11th.

He didn't agree a new contract. He knew his time was up.
  • Options
    Well if you can't see House music in the Lounges, Sofa's on the pitch and the NHS erection helpline in the ticket office as progress then I really do feel there's no pleasing some people!
  • Options

I hate Roland

I still hate squirrel face.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I hate Roland

I still hate squirrel face.
    I rather dislike them both.
  • Options

Well if you can't see House music in the Lounges, Sofa's on the pitch and the NHS erection helpline in the ticket office as progress then I really do feel there's no pleasing some people!

Damn! I missed the erection service!