Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2017/18 Betting Thread

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2018
    Nicholas said:

MrLargo said:

I've got Derby, Villa and Walsall, Treble and 3 doubles.

Read the team news for Walsall vs Rochdale, nothing to explain the odds being offered on Walsall, no significant injuries, Walsall boss says he's "expecting a battle" - aren't they always?! Think it said Rochdale had won on their last two visits to Walsall but hadn't won three consecutive games their since 1926. All the recent form stas favoured Walsall.

Asked my brother to ask his mate who works for a statistical betting company what he thinks, if I get an answer back I'll stick it on here. Tempted to go big on that as a single.

Yes please share if you hear anything before kick off. I did wonder why they are such big odds.

Sorry, he was a bit slow to get back to me.

My brother's mate has backed Rochdale draw no bet!

"Walsall missing two starters, not a massive loss but they are regulars. I have Walsall about 5th worst side in the division and Rochdale about midtable."

He also admitted he's backed Rochdale quite a lot this season with minimal success.

Edit: ffs, Dale one up!
  • Options
    not doing too shabbily at h/t for me, 4/6 at the moment, just waiting on Brentford and a Sheff U goal (step forward Mr Holmes?)

lots of football to go though, can all change in a minute.
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

The fucking bookies always know. Walsall 1 down

Yep, bollox... I lumped on too. Seemed to good to be true
  • Options
    2-0. I hope Rochdale get relegated.
  • Options
    Late QPR equaliser has just cost me
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    What a shit night.

Walsall let me down for £330 Actually for get that one, forgot Mansifeld conceded :)
    Was waiting on Burton to score in a btts bet for £185
    and had a villa and boro -1 double for £200

so bloody annoying
  • Options
    Oh well... with 5 minutes to go only I needed 1 goal in the madrid game for 125 and a sheff u goal for 250 - neither came and then qpr equalised anyway (they had 31 shots in the game so that wasn't a massive shock to me!)

At least it was a bit exciting there for a few minutes I guess
  • Options
    Walsall, screwed me Saturday and then screwed me again tonight !

Think bookies will have taken a hit tonight, only Liverpool saved them a really bad night. They sunk the Sky boosted bet.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This is not a joke.. I had Boro, Brentford, Cardiff, Fulham, Millwall, Villa, Accrington and Aldershot. All won. Yet I didn’t place bet as I was at work this evening and my phone decided to have no service.

Gutted.
  • Options
    Walsall 0 Rochdale 3
  • Options
    Bloody Walsall, anonying if i had bet the tip i had it would have won but i couldn't find Shews so went for Walsall instead :( woopsy lol
  • Options

Bloody Walsall, anonying if i had bet the tip i had it would have won but i couldn't find Shews so went for Walsall instead :( woopsy lol

The good news is that you still wouldn't have won because Newport drew 3-3.
  • Options

Did you not see Walsall at the valley the other week, they’re atrocious.
  • Options

The good news is that you still wouldn't have won because Newport drew 3-3.
    Oh really lol i thought i watched right till the end, that makes it a bonus then :)

Did you not see Walsall at the valley the other week, they’re atrocious.
    I didn't go im afraid, haven't been at home this season.

My mate had a bet all coming in £125 cash out 10 mins left, he messaged me obviously was going to ride out about 4/6 ended up drawing lol
  • Options
    gone for spurs/wolves Btts and match result.
  • Options
    Looking at tomorrow.

Fleetwood v Plymouth

Fleetwood: 1 point from last 5 games & 1 point from last 5 home games
    Plymouth: 5 wins in last 5 games & 11 points from last 5 away games

Plymouth are 15/8

Anyone think that's a bad bet? Lots of injuries I've missed?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Charlton and Leicester, £10.00 returns £82.00.
  • Options
    Welling have just signed their record goal scorer from last year (Adam Coombes) until end of 2020 season.
    Great deal and was up with leagues top goal scorers when Welling were battling to avoid relegation.
    Get on Welling 17/10 (bet 365) to win at East Thurrock.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    cblock said:

Charlton and Leicester, £10.00 returns £82.00.

I bet £10 returns minus £10. Good luck though, I just don't fancy us today.
  • Options
    Tempted to put a bit on palace today just to make sure they don't win
  • Options
    Poxy Rotherham letting me down for just under £400.
  • Options
    Wallop
  • Options
    £20 on Leicester, Middlesbrough and Cardiff returned £130.95.

£3 on Coventry and Shrewsbury wins, BTS Orient/Ebsfleet, Bromley/Guisely and Stranraer/Albion and over 1.5 goals Crawley/Morecambe & Stenhousemuir/Clyde returned £87.88.

Crawley v Morecambe was 0-0 going into added time.

Made Charlton’s debacle a little bit easier to take.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

£3 on Coventry and Shrewsbury wins, BTS Orient/Ebsfleet, Bromley/Guisely and Stranraer/Albion and over 1.5 goals Crawley/Morecambe & Stenhousemuir/Clyde returned £87.88.

Skybets boost was 8/1 on Cardiff Leicester and boro
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Macronate said:

Skybets boost was 8/1 on Cardiff Leicester and boro
    Yeah, saw that.