Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Post match views: Peterborough vs Charlton

Ball bags

Over to you

Comments

• I'll drive KR up to Oxford myself, get packing Karl !!
  • Many predicated we would get smashed today in the match preview thread including me so no suprises. Too many loan players, injuries haven't helped, Robbo picked completely the wrong side for me and it feels now like a table finish is looming.
  • Sponsored links:

• Hopefully Roland will now see that we're not going up and just get rid.
  • Shambles. Konsa was ok. Rest we're poor, JJ needs to hang his boots. Solly is looking worse and worse each game. Kaikai and marshall is just banter. Magennis should go back in goal. Robinson out.

Other than that not a bad day at all

He didnt play...?
  • Couldnt see us getting anything but never expected 4 - 1. We’re going backwards fast.
  • Charlton get stuffed..check. The scum win in the championship...again....check. Just need the nigels to beat Chelski to complete the set. Its great being a Charlton fan.
  • edited March 2018
    Penalty. How does a centre forward miss the target from 12 yards?
  • Owner, manager, injury prone players, Palace loanees and forwards that can’t hit the target from 12 yards, OUT!

Give it Jacko start planning for next season, please don’t let the table fool you we are nowhere near.
  • edited March 2018
    Same old shit.f off Robinson Jackson as a player lol.games went for us today had it for this season.
  • Sponsored links:

• How does a centre forward miss the target from 12 yards?

By being fuckin useless.
    I fully understand that Josh is a really nice bloke but he just can't score
  • Shambles. Konsa was ok. Rest we're poor, JJ needs to hang his boots. Solly is looking worse and worse each game. Kaikai and marshall is just banter. Magennis should go back in goal. Robinson out.

He didnt play...?
    Yeah jumped the gun a bit. But he has been banter this season

He didnt play...?
    Yeah jumped the gun a bit. But he has been banter this season
    B-B-But Robbo said he was the best Winger at this level?
  • Season over now matter what waffle he comes out with after the game .
    We’re all fed up. Excuses don’t cut the mustard anymore .
  • The most spineless bunch to ever wear the shirt, but none of this will matter so long as the daft old fucker sells the club.