Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

A2 coast-bound Avoid

Walking back from Danson Park 10 minutes ago the A2 is rammo and moving at snails-pace.

Comments

• Going west bound by the black prince was at a stand still about 1/2 hr ago.
  • Fuck sake! Every day this week I have sat in traffic. I’ll have to go another route
  • Car fire just after Black Prince
  • I've just used the A2 from the M25 to Strood... Other than your typical busy evening it was fine at that stage
  • It's backed up from Dartford Heath to the Blackwall Tunnel. Loads coming off at Eltham turn offs and Westmount Road, Eltham High St and Footscray Road are very heavy.
  • I wonder if it's anything to do with @justin20474's little dilemma?
  • 2 hours from Kidbrooke to Dartford. Load of Shite
  • Been a proper shite week for traffic. Anyone else get caught up in the 10mile tailback on the m25 clockwise up to QE2 on Tuesday evening?
  • andyg90 said:

Been a proper shite week for traffic. Anyone else get caught up in the 10mile tailback on the m25 clockwise up to QE2 on Tuesday evening?

Nasty crash that. Just after 1a

• Left work today at 3.15
    Got to falconwood and hit the back of the queue. Came off at Danson, round Bexley and Cray back on at Dartford Heath just after the fire. Still took 2 hours but someone doing the same journey that decided to sit in it took 3. So not all bad