Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

School Leaver Required -City Opportunity

I cant find the looking for work thread so excuse me for taking the liberty of starting a new thread

If any of you lot have kids at home/nephews/nieces/neighbours etc who are looking for work,having recently left school after GCSES Or A levels please inbox me .Its a cracking job to train in trade finance with a really good employer .As some of you may know i run an Agency in the City .

Comments

• inboxed you
  • inboxed you too.
  • Thankyou all
  • lolwray said:

I cant find the looking for work thread so excuse me for taking the liberty of starting a new thread

If any of you lot have kids at home/nephews/nieces/neighbours etc who are looking for work,having recently left school after GCSES Or A levels please inbox me .Its a cracking job to train in trade finance with a really good employer .As some of you may know i run an Agency in the City .

Good luck to whoever takes this ... I’ve always worked in trade finance ... the last few years as a consultant ... and it’s a fascinating subject.