Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

northampton away

any chance of this getting moved can currently get return trains for £15.00

Comments

• Doubt it as its Good Friday so they usually fulfil games and internationals are week before.
  • just booked up 4 of us groupsave £18.80 without railcards off peak return.
  • just booked up 4 of us groupsave £18.80 without railcards off peak return.

£15 for one person, £18.80 for four. Shurely shome mishtake.
  • 1,475 tickets so no need to rush I wouldn't have thought!
  • Its the Plymouth game at the Valley on the 24th thats the risk
  • I’ll pick mine up against Fleetwood. Not paying the Kat tax.

why ???? International Weekend I grant thee, but seeing as Da Silva is out injured then we'll only have two players missing & so game goes ahead - unless Plymouth have 3 international players being called up :neutral: I'm looking forward to seeing Zyro playing upfront on his own - for the last 5 mins of course !! Expecting KR to go 5-5-0 against the league 1 in-form team.
  • I'm in the photo on the OS if you can spot me..

One of the guys in a high viz bib? ....... 'Get yourself a proper job' :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

why ???? International Weekend I grant thee, but seeing as Da Silva is out injured then we'll only have two players missing & so game goes ahead - unless Plymouth have 3 international players being called up :neutral: I'm looking forward to seeing Zyro playing upfront on his own - for the last 5 mins of course !! Expecting KR to go 5-5-0 against the league 1 in-form team.
    Mavididi - if fit and called up
  • Would have gone on the Saturday, but as it's a Good Friday, bloody buses start late and finish early so no chance of a beer or two. Mrs has decided to stay on in the Channel Islands over Easter....so she cannot pick me up.

Went last year. I am sure they only have 8 rows of seats in our stand, So if you have row 'H' don't worry you will be in the back row.

Ebbsfleet are playing at Eastleigh that day so will probably go there as I can get pissed and get back in time.

Think I spotted you - you do stand out a bit in that crowd courtesy of the jacket.
  • Can’t book on line. Website don’t work. Tried refreshing and using different devices. Not paying £2.50 to book by phone either.
  • SX_Addick said:

Can’t book on line. Website don’t work. Tried refreshing and using different devices. Not paying £2.50 to book by phone either.

it is on restricted do you meet the criteria?

Very true... Forgot about the injury to Dasilva

Were you the purple knob?
  • SX_Addick said:

Can’t book on line. Website don’t work. Tried refreshing and using different devices. Not paying £2.50 to book by phone either.

Tried on 3 differant divices and no joy. Emailed club and they say they will respond in 48hrs!
  • SX_Addick said:

it is on restricted do you meet the criteria?
    Yes.
  • edited March 2018
    SX_Addick said:

Not sure if the problem is connected.The card payment machines in the club shop & offices were not working when i bought my ticket about an hour ago,luckily i was carrying enough cash.
  • Sponsored links:

• any chance of this getting moved can currently get return trains for £15.00

There are still £7.50 [£4.95] advanced singles remaining,plenty of trains to choose from,outgoing,but only on the 17.25 return.
    Cheapday Off-peak return costs £28.50 [£18.80] or there are 1st class advance singles £18.00 on later return trains.
    Railcard fares in brackets.
  • For people who have legs as short as mine, the 17.25 may be a push to get.
  • Now on general sale.

I need to buy a few on Monday. Have the club still got that stupid policy where you need a CON number for every ticket? Thanks.
  • RedPanda said:

Now on general sale.

I need to buy a few on Monday. Have the club still got that stupid policy where you need a CON number for every ticket? Thanks.

They will probably ask you for a CON number.