Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The all time premier league table

Where still above palace...

They have played more games

Equal amount of seasons now

Comments

• Didn't football exist before the Premier League
  • Why do you guys care so much about Palace?
  • Below Coventry and Wimbledon, it's easy to forget that Coventry were top flight regulars for ages
  • Coventry (currently 8th) are looking to finish in the top 6 for the first time in 48 years.

1970 was the last time they finished top 6, regardless of division!
  • Coventry (currently 8th) are looking to finish in the top 6 for the first time in 48 years.

That's quite incredible. I feel cheated that we've only managed twice since 2000.

And no promotion at all since the mid 60s
  • PopIcon said:

Why do you guys care so much about Palace?

We take the piss out of Palace having Brighton as rivals and that’s 1.5hrs away from them , yet it still takes 2 hrs to get to palace from Charlton.
    Millwall are our rivals
  • PopIcon said:

We take the piss out of Palace having Brighton as rivals and that’s 1.5hrs away from them , yet it still takes 2 hrs to get to palace from Charlton.
    Millwall are our rivals
    You should take the train, Norwood Junction to London Bridge then London Bridge to Charlton. Just over an hour last time I did, including waiting time, though I was coming the other way.

** Disclaimer - I was at my daughter's school. There's really no other reason I'd be in that sh***ole
  • Sponsored links:

• rananegra said:

PopIcon said:

Millwall are our rivals
    You should take the train, Norwood Junction to London Bridge then London Bridge to Charlton. Just over an hour last time I did, including waiting time, though I was coming the other way.

** Disclaimer - I was at my daughter's school. There's really no other reason I'd be in that sh***ole
    Presume you hate your Daughter then if she goes to school there?

Funny how they once thought Russel Slade was the answer
  • rananegra said:

PopIcon said:

Millwall are our rivals

Presume you hate your Daughter then if she goes to school there?
    Her choice - she goes to Brit School and wants to act.