Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Now listen very carefully I shall say this only once
  • KR - "Any chance I can have one of these training coats in my size?"

RM - "After the take-over, but only if the Aussies have factored it into their list of IOUs"
  • KR “did you lose a bet?”
  • KM - I know I said that we needed a new striker, but there's no need to dress as a Swan Vesta !!
  • KR - With you, Bow and Jacko on the bench, we'll have plenty of experience to call on should the injury list get any longer.
  • edited March 2018
    RM: Pssst... Wanna see this Whatsapp video I've got
  • Richard is that you, or is Keith Allen buying the club?
  • Sponsored links:

• RM looks like Michael Stipe
  • KM - you been taking fashion advice from @T_C_E again ?
  • Free pair of sunglasses with every happy meal.
  • edited March 2018
    Robinson 'look at me I'm a corporal'
  • One day, lad, all this will be yours!

Listen, lad. I built this training ground up from nothing. When I started here, all there was was swamp. Other directors said I was daft to build a training ground on a swamp, but I built it all the same, just to show 'em. It sank into the swamp. So, I built a second one. That sank into the swamp. So, I built a third one. That burned down, fell over, then sank into the swamp, but the fourth one... never got built! And that's what you're gonna get, lad: the swampiest building site in these islands.

(With apologies to Monty Python.)
  • edited March 2018

One day, lad, all this will be yours!

Listen, lad. I built this training ground up from nothing. When I started here, all there was was swamp. Other directors said I was daft to build a training ground on a swamp, but I built it all the same, just to show 'em. It sank into the swamp. So, I built a second one. That sank into the swamp. So, I built a third one. That burned down, fell over, then sank into the swamp, but the fourth one... never got built! And that's what you're gonna get, lad: the swampiest building site in these islands.

(With apologies to Monty Python.)

You missed out the sons reply, KR “What the curtains, I don’t like the curtains”
  • RM looks like Michael Stipe

Looks like the geezer out of REM an all
  • KR - "Dick"

RM - "What?"

KR - "Has anyone ever told you that you look like Zoot out the muppets?"
  • RM: Josh has taken it better than I thought he would. I'm sure the medical team will be able to sew Solly's arm back on.

KR: Jesus, he's an animal. I think I'm going to be sick.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2018
    Funny place to hold the 'Snatch' cast reunion.

• Will the real Slim Shady please stand up....
  • KR: Help me, Obi-Wan Murray. You’re my only hope.
  • KR: Why, you stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf herder!
  • Its a great disguise Roland, no one will spot you.
  • Hardly surprising we have all these feckin injuries, who the feck authorised that feckin great big ditch to be dug there?
  • FSG: Don't light any fags for a while la, 'ad a curry and a few stellas last night and I'm about to do me mersey ferry impression
  • Mick Jagger pops in to watch his local club in training.
  • The Pet Shop Boys visit our training ground
  • KR "I've just eaten a microwaved Pot Noodle as recommended by the a fan on Charlton Life".

RM "That was me you Scouse twat!"