Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Burton Albion

I notice that Burton have three former Charlton strikers on the bench tonight, Darren Bent,Luke Varney and Marvin Sordell between them they have 26 starts 24 sub appearances and a total of 2 league goals.
Well and truly Charltonised!

Comments

• Fucking hell.
  • I'd have any of the three alongside MAG.

Sordell gets a place just for the tattoo thing.
  • Apparently if he scores a hat trick the others are getting a greenie junior tattoo
  • edited March 2018
    It's amazing how rubbish Sordell has been since he left Watford for quite a big fee.
  • They are still a smaller club than us even though we are in a lower league than them.
  • They are still a smaller club than us even though we are in a lower league than them.

It's such a contrast when you compare them, their history and tiny budget with the other 2 sides in the bottom 3 Birmingham and Sunderland
  • Nigel Clough should win manager of the year for still keeping them in contention to avoid relegation from the Championship.

Compare and contrast with our dross after Powell.
  • LenGlover said:

Nigel Clough should win manager of the year for still keeping them in contention to avoid relegation from the Championship.

Maybe we can nab him if they go down, I think he'd do a good job.
  • LenGlover said:

Nigel Clough should win manager of the year for still keeping them in contention to avoid relegation from the Championship.

Yes please
  • Sponsored links:

This sounds far to much like something from a Sheffield Weds fan . Surely we're better than that arent we?
  • LenGlover said:

Nigel Planer is more likely for our comedy club.

• It's amazing how rubbish Sordell has been since he left Watford for quite a big fee.

Yep, he's faded but he was brilliant that Bank Holiday Monday away to Sheffield Wednesday.

Burton have done well to compete in The Championship and if they stay up, it will be a massive achievement....although a goal diff of -36 doesn't look great.