Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

LoveSport Radio: CAFC fan’s show, every Wednesday night 7-8pm with @MarttheTaxi & @The31YearFailure

edited January 2020 in General Charlton
Charlton Live have teamed up with London's brand new Love Sport Radio to bring you an hour of Addicks chat every week - and what's more, listeners can phone in to have their say as well.

We'll be making our first appearance on @lovesportradio tonight (Tuesday) from 9pm-10pm.

It's a brand new show so will be great to have some callers in tonight. We're one of many London clubs who have a show dedicated to them one evening a week, hopefully we can make something worthwhile.

LISTEN via the below methods
web - lovesportradio.com
radio - London DAB/558 AM

HAVE YOUR SAY - phone in!!
phone - 0208 70 20 558
tweet - @lovesportradio

Don't comment on this thread to try and contact us during the show as I won't be able to read it.

I'm currently waiting for confirmation of if a podcast will be available afterwards.

Comments

• You can't be anymore miserable than the two west ham fans that were on there last night.
  • Just done my first Tweet @Mendo
  • Who was that troll who posted on here who was obsessed with Louis?

Bet he gets put through on the phone.
  • Good show that, who was the main presenter? I'm sure I recognise his voice
  • Good show that, who was the main presenter? I'm sure I recognise his voice

Aaron Paul. Has done BBC London in the past.
  • Cheers for tweets in btw.
  • That was my first ever Tweet, smashed it
  • Sponsored links:

• That was my first ever Tweet, smashed it

Start as you mean to go on.
  • Curbs 16/1

; )
  • Let me know if it comes out as a podcast. Missed the show as in was out clubbing.

Ok, I was cooking the dinner and forgot it was on.
  • Catch up is now available - bit of a roundabout way to get there as they still seem to be putting their website together.

Head to lovesportradio.com and click on Listen Live - it should open up a pop up window player.

Near the top of that window there's a button that says On Demand.

Then you need to click on the bit that says The Fans Show (it says it's the West Ham but click on that), then select the top option for 6th March.

You should then be able to press the black play button at the top and hear us.
  • edited March 2018
    cfgs said:

Crikey that seems like a mental challenge on The Crystal Maze.

Oh its worth it, just to hear the "Charlton legend" bit. Some money must changed there Mr @LouisMend ;)
  • T_C_E said:

cfgs said:

Crikey that seems like a mental challenge on The Crystal Maze.

Oh its worth it, just to hear the "Charlton legend" bit. Some money must changed there Mr @LouisMend ;)
    Worth every penny
  • edited March 2018
  • LouisMend said:

Catch up is now available - bit of a roundabout way to get there as they still seem to be putting their website together.

Head to lovesportradio.com and click on Listen Live - it should open up a pop up window player.

Then you need to click on the bit that says The Fans Show (it says it's the West Ham but click on that), then select the top option for 6th March.

I'd maybe wait a couple of months before checking listener figures if I was you. It took most of this lot on here 8 or 9 games to figure out how to use iFollow.
  • LouisMend said:

Catch up is now available - bit of a roundabout way to get there as they still seem to be putting their website together.

I'd maybe wait a couple of months before checking listener figures if I was you. It took most of this lot on here 8 or 9 games to figure out how to use iFollow.
    Tell me about, driving to Copenhagen just so I can watch every game is getting expensive. ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• The borg gets a mention, so worth the hassle
  • ....guys
  • Will listen today at work. Looking forward to it.

Hope this isn't impacting on the sunday/Thursday Charlton live shows?
  • Will listen today at work. Looking forward to it.

Hope this isn't impacting on the sunday/Thursday Charlton live shows?

Nah we will crack on with those as per normal. Got Keith Peacock, women’s team manager Riteesh Mishra and a Peterborough journo all on tonight.
  • LouisMend said:

I still haven’t!
  • As @CharltonLive isn't live tonight, I hope @LouisMend won't mind me mentioning to everyone that they can get their hour's fix of all things Charlton this week on LoveSport Radio 558AM/DAB.

Our very own @The31YearMan is one of the supporters that help host the show. They have club legend Johnnie Jackson on tonight.

Just offering it up this week as an alternative until the excellent Charlton Live is back on the air :smile:
  • What time?
  • cabbles said:

As @CharltonLive isn't live tonight, I hope @LouisMend won't mind me mentioning to everyone that they can get their hour's fix of all things Charlton this week on LoveSport Radio 558AM/DAB.

Our very own @The31YearMan is one of the supporters that help host the show. They have club legend Johnnie Jackson on tonight.

Just offering it up this week as an alternative until the excellent Charlton Live is back on the air :smile:

Any chance Jacko can tell him when the Mansfield game is
  • Any chance Jacko can tell him when the Mansfield game is
    Phone -in & ask him.

Johnnie Jackson joins us on Love Sport tonight at 9pm.

558am on DAB and online. Give us a listen and get involved
    0208 70 20 558.

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/83614/love-sport-fans-show-tonight-9pm#latest
    clb74 said:

cabbles said:

As @CharltonLive isn't live tonight, I hope @LouisMend won't mind me mentioning to everyone that they can get their hour's fix of all things Charlton this week on LoveSport Radio 558AM/DAB.

• Ferryman said:

What time?

9pm mate