Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Roger Johnson taught them well.....

Allegedly
  • edited March 2018
    Hmmm... Did it cause bad blood the way EVERY player celebrated when Josh scored against Oxford?

Not to mention the way he was messing around in the snow the other day with team mates
  • Whats a 'baggy'
    West Brom fan ?
  • The Sun. PC gone mad.
  • Great role models for the kids....
  • Sponsored links:

• Maybe The Sun, but hardly a good view.
  • what idiots film this shit anyway?

I just hope that the potential new owners aren't do as you likeys
  • Kennedy opens video.

"You're a baggy Irish c**t"
    "You're mums a s**g"
    "Can't even get in oir under 21s you baggy c**t"
    "Ugly, pikey, little c**t"

Is grateful that senior members of his club are having banter with him. I bet that is exactly how it went down.

• Imagine what they'd say about the Belgians??
  • Sponsored links:

• MrOneLung said:

Who says they are role models?

A role model should be your parents or a teacher not someone kicking a ball about who you don’t even know.

A role model can be whoever you want them to be. When I was a kid I looked up to my favourite Charlton players more than I did my teachers.

If these were England players, this would be front page news.
  • edited March 2018
    roger johnson is a proper tosser who is the sort of bloke that probably hustles a free table in pure and would get a slap, the rest no issue

equally Ricky holmes without upsetting the masses hows them splinters
  • Suggests a lot of our players are really dumb and to cap it all they decide to film it. Surprised Karl wasn't in the video.

Would love to hear what they say about the supporters?
  • As Alan Partridge said to Michael

'You daft racist'
  • Suggests a lot of our players are really dumb and to cap it all they decide to film it. Surprised Karl wasn't in the video.

They're clearly joking about. Why would this mean they take the piss out of our own supporters?????
  • i certainly don't think there racist, its a stereotypical irish slang joke, equally when im over in ireland i often get labelled a fucking tan ( in good humour )

They're clearly joking about. Why would this mean they take the piss out of our own supporters?????
    Why film stuff when you're pissed and in the public eye - It's not very bright and people will argue about whether you are joking or not.

If for example they took the piss out of the fans which they might do in private as a bit of banter then filming it wouldn't be the brightest thing either.

Nobody looks good when they're pissed...

Why film stuff when you're pissed and in the public eye - It's not very bright and people will argue about whether you are joking or not.

If for example they took the piss out of the fans which they might do in private as a bit of banter then filming it wouldn't be the brightest thing either.

I do.
  • edited March 2018

Suggests a lot of our players are really dumb and to cap it all they decide to film it. Surprised Karl wasn't in the video.

They're videoing it and then sending it to Kennedy. Probably got a team WhatsApp group or something.

If you look at Kennedys twitter, he clearly has continuous 'banter' with Phillips and Lennon, they're obviously very close.

Complete non-story.

They're videoing it and then sending it to Kennedy. Probably got a team WhatsApp group or something.

If you look at Kennedys twitter, he clearly has continuous 'banter' with Phillips and Lennon, they're obviously very close.

Complete non-story.
    Until someone leaked it