Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

+++Andre Bikey - signed on 2yr deal+++

12346»

Comments

• Currently plying his 'trade' for Jamshedpur in the Indian Premier League. Getting in amongst it as usual, no change there!!

• The defensive duo of Bikey & Ben Tel Haim in the first part of that season was up there with Rufus & Costa.

Made me laugh out loud
  • The defensive duo of Bikey & Ben Tel Haim in the first part of that season was up there with Rufus & Costa.

Ha, your posts are becoming increasingly ridiculous. I used to just think I had a different opinion on virtually everything you say, but I'm not sure if you've been winding us up all along.

They wasn't even in the same league as Diawara and Fortune
  • Bikey and ben haim was decent at first
  • Sponsored links:

• Before we all get too sneery, it's worth pointing out that Bikey & Ben's record together is far better than Costa & Rufus'. The latter are individually amongst the greatest players Charlton have ever had, but they never really hit it off as a pairing.

Screenshot 2018-03-04 20.21.44

For balance I should add that Costa & Rufus did contribute to clean sheets in a win at Spurs (thanks Chris Powell) and a draw at Old Trafford. Perhaps a little more impressive that Bikey & Ben's clean sheets against Watford, Middlesbrough, Norwich, Reading, Millwall and Wolves.
  • sorry chief you seemed to have over looked the slight. fact the costa / rufus played in the Premier League
  • We had several clean sheets under that pairing. In fact they were mainly 1-0 wins if i recall.
  • Fake news, Stig
  • TBH and Bikey were the best championship centre half pairing we’ve had in years, since the premier league really.
  • TBH and Bikey were the best championship centre half pairing we’ve had in years, since the premier league really.

Better than the pairing that saw us finish 9th in our first season back in the Championship?

That season saw us concede 59 goals with Morrison and Cort / Dervite... the season with Bikey and Ben Haim saw us concede 60 goals

Better than the pairing that saw us finish 9th in our first season back in the Championship?

That season saw us concede 59 goals with Morrison and Cort / Dervite... the season with Bikey and Ben Haim saw us concede 60 goals
    Morrison and Dervite were a quality pairing, Cort was a bit slower than Dervite, but was equally decent.
  • What about Rufus Youds?
  • NB Bikey was very good for about 10 games before he went "crazy".
  • Sponsored links:

Think you should stick to weather forecasting Golfie!! :wink:
  • I thought Costa came in because of Rufus getting injured, he played most of his games with Fish and Jon Fortune.
  • Young Fish Costa Fortune
  • Currently plying his 'trade' for Jamshedpur in the Indian Premier League. Getting in amongst it as usual, no change there!!

Fuck me that kit is horrible....where can I buy one?

Fuck me that kit is horrible....where can I buy one?
    Proper picture of the kit...

• edited March 2018
    iamdan said:

Young Fish Costa Fortune

Sadly a myth, it was actually a back five of Young Fish Costa Fortune Powell.
  • Yeah but how did they compare to Doherty and Dailly
  • If you liked Bikey you can buy this large signed photo on sale on the museum Ebay site

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/292471609061?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649