Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Happy 70th Birthday!!

edited March 2018 in Not Sports Related
Michael Barratt!

The most successful UK male chart music artist of the 1980's.
He had 28 Top 40 hits including 14 Top 10 and 4 No1's in the decade.

AKA - Shakin' Stevens

Comments

• 70 eh? In your face Elvis.
    Must be in with a shout as one of the most successful parody acts of all time.
  • Oh give him a break! Although he did play Elvis in a number of productions I wouldn't call hima parody act. Been working since 1968!
  • Also Callum Harriott’s birthday today, so I’ve just been informed by CatJnr.

(BTW it’s also my birthday too. Unfortunately closer to Michael than Callum’s age)
  • CatAddick said:

Also Callum Harriott’s birthday today, so I’ve just been informed by CatJnr.

(BTW it’s also my birthday too. Unfortunately closer to Michael than Callum’s age)

Happy Birthday!
  • CatAddick said:

Also Callum Harriott’s birthday today, so I’ve just been informed by CatJnr.

Congrats Cat
  • Have a great day CatAddick.
  • Not much love for Shaky out there!
  • edited March 2018
    I’m more popular than Shakin’ Stevens!!

Just proves what a twisted world CL is.

(That doesn’t mean stop congratulating, but I think the cards and presents must be delayed by the weather)
  • Happy birthday to Shaky
  • Happy birthday shaky cat addick
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2018
    Nothing wrong with Shaky. He did his apprenticeship, battled back from alcoholism before it was fashionable, made some great rock n roll and then went on to create some great pop music. His version of Marie, Marie introduced me to The Blasters.

Also had some great musicians with him on the early Epic LPs, Mickey Gee, Howard Tibble, Geriant Watkins, B.J. Cole and Albert Lee.
  • Happy Birthday to all three of you.
  • edited March 2018
    Have a great day, Cat !

1948 was clearly a VERY good year......
  • edited March 2018

Have a great day, Cat !

Strangely enough @Fanny Fanackapan I've just said that to my cousin who'll reach that milestone late autumn and is going to Blackpool with me Tuesday week. Being older I hope he doesn't lead me astray :wink:
  • RedChaser said:

Have a great day, Cat !

Strangely enough @Fanny Fanackapan I've just said that to my cousin who'll reach that milestone late autumn and is going to Blackpool with me Tuesday week. Being older I hope he doesn't lead me astray :wink:
    See you there !
    x