Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

PLAYER OF THE YEAR DINNER

This is just to let you all know that the POTY Dinner will return this season on Bank Holiday Monday 7th May with the same organising team as before. The 2017 event fell victim to some corporate silliness, but with a brighter future just over the horizon and new owners in place (possibly) and the play offs secured (less likely), we will all be able to enjoy the evening, meet the players and wallow in the joy of being Charlton supporters once again. Ticket prices will be announced during next week and it is anticipated that they will go on sale mid March. Make a note in your diary now and stand by for further instructions.

Comments

• Excellent to hear...

Been wondering for a while if the proper Dinner would return now!!
  • Shame that the winner is out for the season !
  • I am due to be in Hamburg that weekend.
  • Can we club together and pay for a ticket for Katriene? I am sure everybody would love her to be there.
  • edited March 2018
    seth plum said:

I am due to be at a Hamburger festival that weekend.

Hamburger??? I thought you was a veggie Seth :wink:
  • cfgs said:

Can we club together and pay for a ticket for Katriene? I am sure everybody would love her to be there.

It's ok Fanny has that one covered, she is taking her as a personal guest :wink:
  • RedChaser said:

cfgs said:

Can we club together and pay for a ticket for Katriene? I am sure everybody would love her to be there.

It's ok Fanny has that one covered, she is taking her as a personal guest :wink:
    Fanny and a complete......
  • Sponsored links:

• Will anyFanny be there?
  • What’s the main course ? Kangaroo Steak, Shepherds Pie, Cous Cous or Weiner Schnitzel ?

The answer could be critical.
  • edited March 2018

seth plum said:

I am due to be in Hamburg that weekend.

I don't think you were going to win it anyway
    Sitting on a train genuinely laughing. I’d be proud of that one myself.
  • Fair play and an advance well done to all those who will be involved in organising what I'm sure will be a great event
  • We've nearly got our Charlton back.
  • seth plum said:

I am due to be in Hamburg that weekend.

I don't think you were going to win it anyway
    Not sure if I can make it. I know everyone wanted to know.
  • We're slowly getting our Charlton back.

Long way to go yet... Poison has to be drawn out of a wound with ease, rather than in a rush
  • RedChaser said:

seth plum said:

I am due to be at a Hamburger festival that weekend.

Hamburger??? I thought you was a veggie Seth :wink:
    Whatever gave you that idea?