Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Prostate Cancer UK quiz nite @ Marriott Bexleyheath

Anyone else here tonight? I'm on table 17 if you want to pop over and introduce yourself

Comments

• I'm on table 12
  • Hope you all have a good night
  • A very good night. Finished 5th in the quiz.
  • Great night, great cause, great company.
  • Sponsored links:

• Even better we was next to the management table of Robinson. Its all about picking the right team, doing your homework :-)
  • edited February 2018
    Taxi_Lad said:

Thought Scott Minto played an absolute blinder. Felt a bit sorry for KR though when Scott tried to "big him up "and everyone stayed silent

Did go very quiet at that moment
  • shirty5 said:

Taxi_Lad said:

Thought Scott Minto played an absolute blinder. Felt a bit sorry for KR though when Scott tried to "big him up "and everyone stayed silent

Did go very quiet at the moment
    Was it a tumbleweed moment where everyone looked down at their hands and fiddled before Scott smoothly carried on talking to take the chill out of the air
  • shirty5 said:

An excellent evening with over 2 grand raised for prostate cancer. My team (in the name of our dear friend Colin Holland) won and all agreed to give the prize money (200 notes) won back to the charity.

Congratulations @shirty5 and co. I count at least 4 lifers in your team pic which proves once again that this website is the home to the most intelligent Addicks as well as the most stupid ( @ElfsborgAddick @ricky_otto @DaveMehmet )
  • shirty5 said:

Taxi_Lad said:

Was it a tumbleweed moment where everyone looked down at their hands and fiddled before Scott smoothly carried on talking to take the chill out of the air
    Bar one fella shouting out 'Love you Karl' it was very much like that
  • shirty5 said:

shirty5 said:

Taxi_Lad said:

Bloody Elfsborg
  • Sponsored links:

• shirty5 said:

shirty5 said:

Taxi_Lad said:

Did he have a scouse accent?
  • shirty5 said:

shirty5 said:

Taxi_Lad said:

Did he have a scouse accent?
    No but Minto did say that it was good to see that Karl had brought his dad along
  • Sounds like a great night was had by all - wish I could have been there.

£3k raised for a great cause - well done to everyone involved.
  • shirty5 said:

An excellent evening with over 2 grand raised for prostate cancer. My team (in the name of our dear friend Colin Holland) won and all agreed to give the prize money (200 notes) won back to the charity.

Congratulations @shirty5 and co. I count at least 4 lifers in your team pic which proves once again that this website is the home to the most intelligent Addicks as well as the most stupid ( @ElfsborgAddick @ricky_otto @DaveMehmet )
    Rubbish - @DaveMehmet @ElfsborgAddick and I would have won as a 2 and a half man team.
  • I really faniced that but work gets in the way!

Hope they do another one

and well done to the winners.

Any chance of some of the questions being posted up in here?
  • Great night, great company, well done to all involved. Lovely amount raised.
  • shirty5 said:

How the hell where we supposed to know who came 2nd in Debbie Does Dallas FFS?
    ;)
  • LouisMend said:

We finished joint second, which I was genuinely delighted with.

Really good evening, well organised by the club.

Any truth in the rumours it all went off at the station later with the Museum's Youth after you dissed them. ;)
  • T_C_E said:

LouisMend said:

We finished joint second, which I was genuinely delighted with.

Really good evening, well organised by the club.

Any truth in the rumours it all went off at the station later with the Museum's Youth after you dissed them. ;)
    No, They had it on their toes when the Museum hardcore turned up. :)