Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Golden Gordon

Watched this yesterday. Even after 30+ years it still holds up well. Fantastic stuff.
With the current situation at CAFC and with us almost relegated with no clear route for anywhere but further down, it also really struck a chord. I actually felt a bit choked up watching some of it, especially somehow because of his red scarf.
8-bloody-1.
Still, you've got to love Barnestoneworth social club. ;-)

Comments

• Options
    It's not the shorts that count....
  • Options
    We could do with him at the moment. Providing he don't throw the clock through the window :-)

• Options
    Sofa through the screen?
  • Options
    Hagerty F; Hagerty R, Tompkins; Noble, Carrick, Robson; Crapper, Dewhurst, McIntyre, Treadmore, Davitt......... So who should we get signed back up to get us out of this mess??
  • Options
    Shorts, you don't need shorts. These are all you need...
  • Options
    Blimey, you did brilliantly finding that @guinnessaddick . Watch it quick everyone, I suspect that link won't last long.
  • Options
    Looks like most of the Ripping Yarns are all on youtube
  • Options
    Squirrel face should watch this, she may get some idea what it's all about then!

Absolute classic.
  • Options
    I watched this last night....a classic :smiley:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Here's a thought.

If Squirrel Face is responsible for scoutings and signings she probably hasn't got a scooby about Barnestoneworth United or Haggerty F, or Haggerty R.

What if we put on social media that we think that these are the type of players we should be signing?

I can just picture her face when she raises it at one of her so called meetings and tries to dispatch somebody off to watch Golden Gordon. :-)

• Options
    I wonder if when she gets home after a match she smashes up her home shouting 3-0 3 bloody nil :)
  • Options

I wonder if when she gets home after a match she smashes up her home shouting 3-0 3 bloody nil :)

Of course not. She has enjoyed her matchday experience wandering around with her guards, drinking in the boardroom and trying to remember the name of our Premier League stars of tomorrow. Shame about the result but there's always next week.
  • Options
    Gordon Riddick?
  • Options

Gordon Riddick?

I'll never forget his goal against Norwich in 1969.

• Options
    edited March 2016
    For a moment I though Gordon brown had got his own radio show playing golden oldies
  • Options
    Wright, Curtis, Kinsey, Campbell, Went, Reeves ... ...
  • Options
    Gregory,Treacy,Tees,Moore,Peacock.
  • Options
    Sub: Keirs or Booth
  • Options
    Thoroughly enjoyed watching that again!

Great find!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    On again now on Yesterday
  • Options
    I thought this was something to do with Gordon Riddick.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

On again now on Yesterday

Let us know when it's on tomorrow.