Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Favourite YouTube channel?

Following on from the other YouTube thread, who are your favourite YouTubers or YouTube channels?

I'm gonna shotgun @jimmyray95 for a decent insight into other Charlton fans views.

Comments

• Chris Salomone - Four Eyes

KingPost TimberWorks

Fieldsports Channel

All off the top of me head....
  • There's only one for me it's the one the cool cats are talking about.

RHLSTP
  • Binging With Babbish

Makes famous dishes from films
  • I watch random clips - wouldn’t be able to name a single channel.
  • Andrew Neeme's poker vlog.
  • Stephen Tries (funniest guy going)

Also really into podcasts atm:
    True Geordie (and XO)
    H3H3
  • Fighting Cowboy for gaming.

Steve Dangle for Leafs news.

Nerdist for entertainment news etc.
  • Andrew Neeme's poker vlog.

Some decent poker stuff on youtube. Doug Polk, Jake Cody, the poker guys etc
  • Didn't know there were You Tube channels. Thought there was just You Tube and you searched for what you wanted.
  • Really like SortedFood.
  • Sponsored links:

• Salomondrin, The Dark Den, iFL TV, Smoothie & Milkshake, ArsenalFanTV, Jon Olsson....
  • There's only one for me it's the one the cool cats are talking about.

RHLSTP

I love the podcast
  • Milf hunter - oh shit wrong video platform.

In all serious, in true Charlton fan nerdery, I like to watch lots of stuff about video games, music, and films.
  • Seen Through Glass, Mr JWW, Supercars of London and Shmee150.

All car channels btw.
  • The Train Channel.
  • Those I know off the top of my head....

Lions TV
    SORTEDFood
    Joe Rogan Experience
    The Wall of Comedy
    iFL TV
  • Explore With Us

Samurai Carpenter
  • arsenal fan tv after a result like yesterday - ITS TIME TO GO!!!!!!!
  • iFL TV the first word in boxing interviews
    Gloves up, good, not quite as good as iFL but Michelle Joy Phelps makes my sap rise
    I've been watching the Palmers FC videos for a nostalgia hit from when I was playing Sunday's
    True Geordie, I think he is a dick but he does some quality interviews and his mate Lawrence is a good interviewer. The Eddie Hall one is top notch

I follow a couple of car detailers

Big Clive dot com is brilliant, I thoroughly recommend him to anyone, he takes apart electronic stuff and breaks it down. Very clever man and very entertaining

And about 20 fail type channels, to my mind fail videos is what YouTube was made for
  • Carter said:

iFL TV the first word in boxing interviews
    Gloves up, good, not quite as good as iFL but Michelle Joy Phelps makes my sap rise
    I've been watching the Palmers FC videos for a nostalgia hit from when I was playing Sunday's
    True Geordie, I think he is a dick but he does some quality interviews and his mate Lawrence is a good interviewer. The Eddie Hall one is top notch

I follow a couple of car detailers

Big Clive dot com is brilliant, I thoroughly recommend him to anyone, he takes apart electronic stuff and breaks it down. Very clever man and very entertaining

And about 20 fail type channels, to my mind fail videos is what YouTube was made for

Been watching a bit of Palmers FC myself. Very funny commentary at times.

• Sponsored links:

• edited February 2018
    Riviera said:

Didn't know there were You Tube channels. Thought there was just You Tube and you searched for what you wanted.

I know they exist, but I couldn't name any in particular. Like you, I just search for clips when something comes into my head or as a consequence of a conversation - 'do you remember that show/sporting event ....?'. If I'm changing my car, for example, I will search for hours on car reviews.
  • edited February 2018
  • Food Busker
  • Dazzler21 said:

Following on from the other YouTube thread, who are your favourite YouTubers or YouTube channels?

I'm gonna shotgun @jimmyray95 for a decent insight into other Charlton fans views.

Way late to the party but thanks for the shout out Dazzler!
  • My son has introduced me to Dude Perfect, a bunch of idiots chucking basketballs from the top of buildings into a net, strangely addictive.
  • Angry Dad