Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CRYSTAL PALACE HAVE SCORED A GOAL

Comments

• Options
    Kind of sweeter that palace have put so much effort in, will be nicely deflated.
  • Options
    Hands like an empty bag of Skips
  • Options
    Kane should have a had a hat trick by now. One will do though.
  • Options
    come on. make it 2 nil pls
  • Options
    Cheers up palace

Man.utd and Chelsea up next.
    Hahahah
  • Options
    YES
  • Options

Cheers up palace

Hahahah

Happy f@cking birthday mate
  • Options
    Going down !
  • Options
    At last, a good result for the weekend. :smiley:
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Cheers up palace

Hahahah

Happy f@cking birthday mate
    It is now
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Paid 9 quid for a now tv day pass, cup final later but was most bothered about this one, relieved!
  • Options
    Has the bottom of the prem ever been this tight?
    4 points between 11th and 19th
  • Options
    Next week:

Big 6 pointers:
    Southampton v Stoke
    Swansea v West ham

Likely defeats:
    Spurs v Huddersfield
    Liverpool v Newcastle
    Palace v Man U
  • Options

The dream of Palace and West Ham going down with Pardew is still alive.

• Options
    So a win for Swansea or Stoke will stick them back in the bottom three before they face Man U.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

So a win for Swansea or Stoke will stick them back in the bottom three before they face Man U.

Even a draw for Swansea will put Palace back in the bottom 3. But considering they're playing West ham let's hope for a nice home win.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Please let this happen , cant see it happening but they’ll build our hopes up and then jam their way out of it .
    Knowing our luck if they go down the scum will go up
  • Options
    Losing a late goal like that will have destroyed their confidence . So close to a good result yet so far .

A real shame Stoke couldn't hold their lead against Leicester yesterday .
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

Yeeeeeeeessssss!!! All is forgiven Harry.

What a cruel way to lose - ho ho ho!!!

Christmas come early Santa?
  • Options

Shelvey was superb and if he can keep his petulance at bay then he could still make it as an international footballer. But he will look even better in a team that isn't constantly struggling and a move to a top six side can only help.

All the Newcastle players put a shift in but the bad news for Elliot is that the display of Newcastle's new keeper, Dubravka, was as good a debut as I have seen - not just the saves such as the one on one with Martial but his decision making as to when to come and when to punch or catch was brilliant.

I probably need to revise my comments because that was a very interest analysis of Shelvey by Frank Lampard and how he switched off in the latter stages of the Bournemouth game. Certainly he will need to improve that side of his game because watching the match with hands on your knees as goals go in is not part of a midfielders role.
  • Options
    Shelvey has always done that though - even 10 minutes into a game.

Would virtually guarantee it's not down to his fitness levels. I bet Benitez wished a few more of his players showed the same levels of commitment as Jon Jo.
  • Options
    Jonjo is a committed player, I do feel he has been under instruction to not make tackles in the box, it's one of the worst parts of his game (closely followed by his aggression - not tenacity that's different).

I also believe he's being used as the outlet.

HOWEVER he is the kind of player that does himself no favours by standing there with hands on knees looking shattered...
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Shelvey has always done that though - even 10 minutes into a game.

Would virtually guarantee it's not down to his fitness levels. I bet Benitez wished a few more of his players showed the same levels of commitment as Jon Jo.

But he wasn't tracking back - each time he was trying to "pass on" the runner - and that is part of the modern day midfielder's job. The days of "accommodating" a Le Tissier are long gone.