Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Shrewsbury- Match Thread

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    Kaikai is kackkack
  • Options
    ross1 said:

90+1' Nsiala is booked for a foul on Aribo. Michal Zyro then comes on to replace Kaikai. 0-2. #cafc

There you are, 3 whole minutes to show how good he is

Why now!?
  • Options
    90: Charlton look to get forward with Aribo, he rides a couple of challenges and is then stopped in his tracks but Beckles, free-kick and a booking for Omar #salop 0-2
  • Options
    90: Charlton pressure, ball finds Kashi on the edge of the box, he fires in a shot but Henderson is there with safe hands #salop 0-2
  • Options
    90+3' Lenell John-Lewis is on for Carlton Morris for the Shrews. 0-2. #cafc
  • Options
    OK, the ref has been shite ... but if Robbo even thinks about offering up that as an excuse for today's defeat he's kidding himself.

Shocking performance.
  • Options
    Croydon said:

Can't believe people rate Robinson

I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt but now I’ve completely run out of patience with him. Robinson out!
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    FULL TIME | Charlton 0 @shrewsweb 2.

The Shrews take all three points in SE7. #cafc

• Options
    I would sack Robinson just for that game.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Charlton Athletic...fucking peoples Saturday nights since forever
  • Options
    Zzzzzzz
  • Options

I honestly reckon if it wasn’t for the fact RD was selling up KR would have gone weeks ago. He should be getting so much more out of these players.

Shrewsbury FFS

Play the team, not the name.

Shrewsbury are top two for a reason.

Doesn't excuse the fact that we should be up there with them.
  • Options

ross1 said:

90+1' Nsiala is booked for a foul on Aribo. Michal Zyro then comes on to replace Kaikai. 0-2. #cafc

There you are, 3 whole minutes to show how good he is

Why now!?
    Agreed... Played 90mins earlier in the week for the U23; why leave it so so late before making the change, he obviously wont effect the game in four mins!!

Might as well have kept KAG to do the same job!!
  • Options
    cant believe people think we can do bettre then robinson at the moment
  • Options
    I hope Karl says,”Well let’s not pretend that Charlton is a club that can be beating teams like Shrewsbury....”
  • Options

cant believe people think we can do bettre then robinson at the moment

We've got a decent group of players who can do a lot better... Gillingham with a half arse squad have improved massively by bringing in Lovell, Plymouth have improved by keeping their Manager... there is a club in Essex who have just hired someone doing a great job

Sacking the Manager is always a risky business but when you see the likes of Nathan Jones, Dan Cowley and Gareth Ainsworth doing wonders on tiny budgets, you do start to wonder.

Yes RD is the overall issue

Yet if he keeps out the way and doesnt interfere like he did with Chris Powell and those emails, then he cannot be blamed for those players failing to turn up when we need them to!!
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    ross1 said:

FULL TIME | Charlton 0 @shrewsweb 2.

The Shrews take all three points in SE7. #cafc

Shrewsbury scored for Shrewsbury? We can't even get that right.
  • Options
    Rotherham score 2 in added time with pen in 103min
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2018
    Thoroughly outplayed by a side that looked fitter and tactically ready for us. The way they swarm the ball is so impressive, and something we should take note of.

Our heads just completely dropped after 15 minutes.

I don't understand why people think Jason Pearce is our best defender. His ball control is terrible, he's prone to a needless foul 40 yards from goal, and he looks to drop 5-10 yards deeper than our line. He's a good League One defender, but he's not well suited to our system.

It's literally freezing here and been chucking it down with rain and sleet all morning, which made my run shit. Pretty much the omen for the day. I'm off to watch last night's Curling Gold Medal match (no spoilers) then it's time for a nap.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!