Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    Bloke in the scarf looks familiar but can't put my finger on it.
  • Options
    Taxi_Lad said:

100% Nailed on done deal before the weekend as the Mrs wants us to go away for the weekend meaning I'll miss the party

Really don't think you will miss anything - no takeover and Shrewsbury nicking the points at The Valley. Trouble is when you get to my age the world is viewed through a glass less than half full. Will be delighted to be proved wrong of course.
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

DOUCHER said:

that will help infoe

People shooting the messenger is even more boring than waiting for the messenger.

Take a couple of hours off charlton life and enjoy your life.

That's rich coming from u - I provide facts on here and u instantly dismiss coz there not the same as those you believe - stop sniping is something you could take on board - I can confirm that when airman said it was a done deal a few weeks ago, it wasn't but I guess we can all work that out - once again, that does not mean I'm calling him out, just that he and his source are wrong
    Do you have a source, or is it just something you've 'worked out', as a matter of interest?

I suspect that we (and I'm including you) don't know that it's not a done deal, defining 'done deal' as an agreement rather than a resolution of the deal.

It could be a 'done deal' but there are legal formalities to go through.

It might have been a 'done deal' but other potential bidders have re-entered the fray, causing Roly to backpedal on the 'done deal'.

It might have been a 'done deal' but Roly changed his mind.

It could be any of a number of other possible post 'done deal' scenarios.

The other possibility is that AB has been let down by two separate sources.

I'm quite enjoying the ride either way.
    there is more than one consortium still under consideration so not sure how it could be a done deal, whatever twist is put on that term - neither of these r red bull or red henrys lot - this is fact, from one of my sources although the info is a few days old now
  • Options
    Does anyone else know if we have advertised tickets on LBC any other time this season?
  • Options
    I think someone at least thought it was a done deal, but Roly's a bit shifty and keeps moving the goalposts. Either way I wish they bloody get on with it.
  • Options

Get your finger out and work on it! Who is he?
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Get your finger out and work on it! Who is he?
    It's the one in between the blokes with the red scarves that I think is the man.
  • Options
    btw - the reason i know it is not red bull or red henrys lot is because i know the nationalities of the consortiums under consideration - whether they could still jump in at the eleventh hour who knows but if there is any truth in the 'done deal' assertion then you would think that probably is not likely and its just a case of which of those under consideration they are going to go with and when
  • Options

DOUCHER said:

JamesSeed said:

DOUCHER said:

that will help infoe

People shooting the messenger is even more boring than waiting for the messenger.

That's rich coming from u - I provide facts on here and u instantly dismiss coz there not the same as those you believe - stop sniping is something you could take on board - I can confirm that when airman said it was a done deal a few weeks ago, it wasn't but I guess we can all work that out - once again, that does not mean I'm calling him out, just that he and his source are wrong
    Do you have a source, or is it just something you've 'worked out', as a matter of interest?

I suspect that we (and I'm including you) don't know that it's not a done deal, defining 'done deal' as an agreement rather than a resolution of the deal.

It might have been a 'done deal' but other potential bidders have re-entered the fray, causing Roly to backpedal on the 'done deal'.

there is more than one consortium still under consideration so not sure how it could be a done deal, whatever twist is put on that term - neither of these r red bull or red henrys lot - this is fact, from one of my sources although the info is a few days old now
    I’m not sure Redhenry has ever said who “his lot” were so how can you be sure it’s not ?

i thought he said they were middle eastern or similar?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    bobmunro said:

DOUCHER said:

btw - the reason i know it is not red bull or red henrys lot is because i know the nationalities of the consortiums under consideration - whether they could still jump in at the eleventh hour who knows but if there is any truth in the 'done deal' assertion then you would think that probably is not likely and its just a case of which of those under consideration they are going to go with and when

So something is happening then?
    not a lot happening up top with u thats for sure
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

bobmunro said:

DOUCHER said:

Why won’t you answer my question ?
  • Options

DOUCHER said:

bobmunro said:

DOUCHER said:

just have - a few posts up
  • Options
    edited February 2018

Really don't care what others are feeling today - I'm keeping the faith.

Up at the crack (!) , polyfilla applied followed by full make up , hair coiffed with 2 cans of Freeze Hold hairspray, sequined boob tube & hot pants ( black/white) squeezed into - all in readiness for the CARD/WAR/B20 party of the century.

Oh, and 6 ft cake on its way for the long awaited triumphant emergence to get the celebrations underway.

@Arsenetatters - Put those chooks down & get ready to join me !

( Fingers crossed for an imminent announcement .....these hot pants are severely cutting off the blood supply.)

Fanny, would you mind if I wore your pants at the party as well as you?
    Fixed it for you.
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

bobmunro said:

DOUCHER said:

I’m pretty sure WUMs have been banned off this site for less than the continuous rubbish you spout.
  • Options
    I’m pretty sure WUMs have been banned off this site
    For spouting less tripe than your continuous shite.

That’s not a comment on Doucher, it’s just time for bed.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

bobmunro said:

DOUCHER said:

I’m pretty sure WUMs have been banned off this site for less than the continuous rubbish you spout.
    i'll put you in with kent and lookout and half a dozen others
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    DOUCHER said:

Laddick01 said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

bobmunro said:

DOUCHER said:

i'll put you in with kent and lookout and half a dozen others
    I'd put you in a class of your own, although I'm not sure that class is the right word to use in your context.
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

JamesSeed said:

DOUCHER said:

that will help infoe

I’m not sure Redhenry has ever said who “his lot” were so how can you be sure it’s not ?

i thought he said they were middle eastern or similar?
    Rhymes with Audi
  • Options
    Got it now, we're being bought by the Germans :wink:
  • Options

cafc999 said:

Its ok saying that the OS will break the story first but remember they didnt when Slade got the bullet.

When it does actually get done, everyone will know about it pronto. it won’t leak out of one ‘source’ it will leak out of about 20 very very quickly imo
    Is this the Princess Fiona, raw chicken thread?
  • Options
    May all acquaintance be forgot for the sake of auld Lang syne. Night night.
  • Options

Really don't care what others are feeling today - I'm keeping the faith.

Up at the crack (!) , polyfilla applied followed by full make up , hair coiffed with 2 cans of Freeze Hold hairspray, sequined boob tube & hot pants ( black/white) squeezed into - all in readiness for the CARD/WAR/B20 party of the century.

Oh, and 6 ft cake on its way for the long awaited triumphant emergence to get the celebrations underway.

@Arsenetatters - Put those chooks down & get ready to join me !

( Fingers crossed for an imminent announcement .....these hot pants are severely cutting off the blood supply.)

Fanny, would you mind if I wore your pants at the party as well as you?
    Fixed it for you.
    Thanx, this is gonna be one helluva parteeeee!
  • Options
    When I saw there were 350 posts today I thought... it must be imminent!! But.... no.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!