Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Things that make you think wtf ?

edited February 2018 in Not Sports Related

story today of a 26 yo women being questioned by west midlands police for putting an abusive note on an ambulance dealing with an emergency in her street & had to park outside her home.

I mean, wtf ????? Are some people so self obsessed or plain ignorant that they don't see the world around them.

Comments

• You could have just titled it; Things that make you think "wtf?"

amended - hope people don't complain .........
  • I know the title should have been wtf but thought it might not pass the mods............

story today of a 26 yo women being questioned by west midlands police for putting an abusive note on an ambulance dealing with an emergency in her street & had to park outside her home.

I mean, wtf ????? Are some people so self obsessed or plain ignorant that they don't see the world around them.

Reminds me of an incident last year in the road where I live when an ambulance stopped right in the middle of road between parked cars on either side of the road and blocking cars from moving past in both directions instead of actually parking in the ample space right outside the house they were attending to. I was in no particular hurry at the time so just pulled over to one of the empty parking spaces in the road and listened to the radio and posted shit on here to pass the time...pissed other people off who had to get places though
  • This forum
  • I know the title should have been wtf but thought it might not pass the mods............

Reminds me of an incident last year in the road where I live when an ambulance stopped right in the middle of road between parked cars on either side of the road and blocking cars from moving past in both directions instead of actually parking in the ample space right outside the house they were attending to. I was in no particular hurry at the time so just pulled over to one of the empty parking spaces in the road and listened to the radio and posted shit on here to pass the time...pissed other people off who had to get places though
    Without turning this into a discussion about ambulances... I guess its easier for them to park in the middle of the road so they've easy access to the stretcher if one is needed or not - Parking in a space could result in someone pulling up behind them which could then in turn delay the ambulance from getting back to the hospital with a patient who needs urgent care, simply because they dont have the room to put the patient / stretcher in the back of the vehicle

amended - hope people don't complain .........
    Well I was drafting a letter.........

• story today of a 26 yo women being questioned by west midlands police for putting an abusive note on an ambulance dealing with an emergency in her street & had to park outside her home.

I doubt anyone sees your world Golffie.
  • Sponsored links:

• People singing ' Karl Robinsons Red and White army'
  • WSS said:

The Takeover Thread

This ... it’s driving me insane. Every time I say to myself enough, 70 new posts in the space of 10 minutes drags me back in ..... Aaaaarggghhh
  • The forum who's name may not be mentioned.
  • This happened in Stoke where I live, and I can assure you judging by the state of some people around here i'm not particularly surprised. She's been arrested now and being charged I believe. Good.
  • Liberals.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2018
    Acronyms
  • lolwray said:

people on forums who tell you to f off and die

Does it happen to you often?
  • Certainly will have made herself popular with the neighbours, but i strongly suspect she doesn't care too much.
  • That handwriting screams 'full time mummy'

or just someone who is on the dole
  • She probably doesn't even own the home.

The selfishness of a large number of individuals never ceases to infuriate me.
  • Addickted said:

She probably doesn't even own the home.

The selfishness of a large number of individuals never ceases to infuriate me.

Ownership of the home isn't the issue though is it.
    There are as many arsehole homeowners as renters. If anything in my experience they are worse in terms of their sense of entitlement.
  • KFC running out of chicken