Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match thread: MK Dons v Charlton : 17 February 2018

Comments

• Oggy Red said:

Another comment on Kashi's goal ...... it begs the question, why are we not giving him licence to get forward more often.
    Tight control and passing, and able to shoot from distance.

We could get so much more from him.

I wonder if Robinson knows anything ?
    There, fixed it for the 'Gobby haters'. :smile:

• ross1 said:

Ahmed Kashi fires us in front at Stadium MK #cafc

He's so good he doesn't even bother looking.
  • 38: Forster-Caskey swings in a free-kick, however, Ward is there again to clear.

0-1 #MKDvCHA
  • Portsmouth have pulled one back 2-1 to Southend
  • S/end 2-1Pompey
  • Oggy Red said:

Another comment on Kashi's goal ...... it begs the question, why are we not giving him licence to get forward more often.

You think we're missing a trick by not basing our game on Kashi scoring goals from 30 yards every week?
  • Would like to see Kashi and Aribo in a 4-4-2
  • ross1 said:

Ahmed Kashi fires us in front at Stadium MK #cafc

Was he trying to clear it for a throw. He's looking the wrong way!
    He's looking to see who's microwaving their pot noddle !!!
  • 41' Bauer has been down receiving treatment but he's fine to carry on. #cafc
  • MK Dons are absolutely woeful. We are doing just enough to be comfortable without creating anything. desperately poor game.
  • Sponsored links:

• MK Dons are absolutely woeful. We are doing just enough to be comfortable without creating anything. desperately poor game.

It'll come back to bite us!
  • If we can take this 1-0 into the break then I’m sure we can hold onto it for the second half.

Oh wait sorry, I’m recovering from have my brains mashed in earlier today.
    Apologies if any of my future posts read a bit like @DOUCHER ....
  • Or doing our normal game, going 1-0 up and then waiting for the opposition to equalise.

It'll come back to bite us!
    Yeah just need to wait for their Manager to complete the team talk which include the words: "Dont worry, we'll score off the ref's arse in injury time"
  • Southbank said:

Or doing our normal game, going 1-0 up and then waiting for the opposition to equalise.

Don't forget we have to bring everyone back on the edge of our box
  • Oggy Red said:

You think we're missing a trick by not basing our game on Kashi scoring goals from 30 yards every week?
    Not what I meant at all.

We don't score enough goals. But Kashi's runs, control and passing, plus good vision and composure - could play havoc in and around the box.

• 44' CLOSE! Reeves with a hell of an effort from distance beats Nicholls all ends up, but soars just wide of the post. #cafc
  • Can’t we put everyone in goal?
  • 44: Reeves fires narrowly wide from range.

0-1 #MKDvCHA
  • Sponsored links:

• Doubt we will keep Agard out for 90 minutes so need another.
  • ross1 said:

44' CLOSE! Reeves with a hell of an effort from distance beats Nicholls all ends up, but soars just wide of the post. #cafc

Rubbish. Take him off!

• 45: One minute added on.

0-1 #MKDvCHA
  • They'll make some change for the second half and Robinson won't react and then will do eventually, when it's too late.
  • A dangerous scoreline.

• Our customary 1-0 half-time lead.

We all know the script.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!