Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• When you order a full English and it comes with little plastic containers containing liquidised butter!
  • Stig said:

What some of you seem to be saying that you regularly ride in old bangers with big hoses that will take any old nozzles you care to stick into them.

No answer to that :wink:
  • Petrol goes into diesel.

Diesel not into petrol.

I know this also to my cost.
  • Petrol goes into diesel.

Diesel not into petrol.

I know this also to my cost.

And me. The cost being £168.
  • Only having Plan A
  • Charlton Athletic Football Club.
  • Karl Robinson
  • edited February 2018

Putting £60 of unleaded into my diesel car. FFS.

Ah man I feel your pain. Cost me £180 to clean out the petrol and get a new fuel filter on top of that.
  • social media and valentines day.

the new fad of buying presents for valentines day, a nice meal and a bunch of flowers suffice.

man city fans - old school club but now just part of the arab money club
  • rina said:

Simple answer - Buy a diesel car. You can't put petrol in it as the nozel wont fit.

yes you can. petrol nozzles are smaller

you can't do it the other way round without a lot of hard work as the nozzle won't fit

Must be my make of car then coz I've tried it once before & it didn't fit.
  • Sponsored links:

• Going for your doctors appointment, and finding out is cancelled but they have forgotten to tell you, even though you got eight (yes eight!) texts to remind you not to forget the day before, plus four e-mails. Then forgetting that you needed to get a prescription while you were there, so going out the next day to order it, only to find you can't get out of your turning because the fucking "Tour of the Algarve" is starting at the end of the road...

You see kids... this is what EPO can do to people, it happened to Lance Armstrong its happening here

With a bit more hard work I reckon you can win the Tour without needing "assistance" Algarve ;)
  • edited February 2018
    Amazon delivery. According to their app and tracking, the parcel (DVD box set of The Office) was delivered to resident, aka me.
    However it was not as I wasn't in.
    I've received a "Sorry we missed you" card and apparently it's with one of my neighbours.
    I'm a bit confused though as it's very unclear as to what neighbour they've left it with. I'll attach a screenshot and see if anyone here can help decipher it.

Edit: I'm going towards it being an European style 7 with an extra long hook at the top.
  • bellz2002 said:

Amazon delivery. According to their app and tracking, the parcel (DVD box set of The Office) was delivered to resident, aka me.
    I've received a "Sorry we missed you" card and apparently it's with one of my neighbours.
    I'm a bit confused though as it's very unclear as to what neighbour they've left it with. I'll attach a screenshot and see if anyone here can help decipher it.

Edit: I'm going towards it being an European style 7 with an extra long hook at the top.

9 is my guess.
  • bellz2002 said:

I'd say 7 myself as well
  • Thanks @Talal and @ForeverAddickted - that's made it easier. Will try 7 and if not then I've got to search for number 9!
  • 17 I reckon
  • Yh actually it's probably not a 9...
  • Sponsored links:

• 37 I reckon
  • LuckyReds said:

Taking the missus to Copenhagen for the week, and jumping on a train to one of my old hunting grounds (Lund, Sweden). I knew not to go to one particular pub due to a potential for bumping in to a old fling who was a barmaid...

I go to a completely different pub, and who do I see? The old fling. 4 years later, and a few hundred miles, and she's still caused an awkward valentines day. To say there were daggers exchanged a few times is an understatement, but it would also be an understatement to say I was chuffed as f*ck to be recognised after so long. All around, a bit awkward, and I can't recommend it..

Would ya (still)?
  • LuckyReds said:

Taking the missus to Copenhagen for the week, and jumping on a train to one of my old hunting grounds (Lund, Sweden). I knew not to go to one particular pub due to a potential for bumping in to a old fling who was a barmaid...

I go to a completely different pub, and who do I see? The old fling - working out of the new pub. 4 years later, and a few hundred miles, and she's still caused an awkward valentines day. To say there were daggers exchanged a few times is an understatement, but it would also be an understatement to say I was chuffed as f*ck to be recognised after so long.

It was certainly squeeky bum time when she went to order a few drinks...

Change your name to unluckyReds.
  • LuckyReds said:

I go to a completely different pub, and who do I see? The old fling - working out of the new pub. 4 years later, and a few hundred miles, and she's still caused an awkward valentines day. To say there were daggers exchanged a few times is an understatement, but it would also be an understatement to say I was chuffed as f*ck to be recognised after so long.

It was certainly squeeky bum time when she went to order a few drinks...

Change your name to unluckyReds.
    I think I was lucky to end the day with both testicles intact to be honest..!
  • @cantersaddick letting a few of us down tonight after coming down with "man-flu"...
  • By the way it was number 7. #nobodycares :joy: