Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Bradford 13/2/18 post-match views

Another day, another (single) point.

Not able to hang on for the win after going one up early in the first half. Good start, ran out of steam?

Over to you pilgrims.

Comments

• Nah if you don't mind let's not bother!
  • Roland should ditch Gobbo now.

Might add a few £mill to the price tag.
  • piss off Robinson. Enough is enough
  • About 5 clubs close behind us now
  • Sponsored links:

• Perhaps we should ask for our games just to finish after 80 minutes, as the players usually do!!
  • Listened to Valley Pass while watching Juve v Spurs on TV.....once again we concede late in the game and throw away another 2 points....so that's 7 points in 9 from winning positions just 'chucked away'.....disgraceful. I've supported KR... but now its very hard to.....I think takeover is needed now...new owners have a BIG decision to make on the manager.
  • Are we trying to go up or not? I just want to know, then if the answer is no I wont invest so much and the family will not live in trepidation of another ludicrous loss/ draw against shite opposition and the inevitable scowling and creation of "atmosphere" in the house.
  • Listened to Valley Pass while watching Juve v Spurs on TV.....once again we concede late in the game and throw away another 2 points....so that's 7 points in 9 from winning positions just 'chucked away'.....disgraceful. I've supported KR... but now its very hard to.....I think takeover is needed now...new owners have an EASY decision to make on the manager.

Fixed.
  • Season over.Robinson gone soon thank funk.start fresh in the summer.Plymouth & Gillingham above us after sat.fucking shit.
  • Sponsored links:

• It must be getting near the stage to write the season off. And even if we did scrape into the play-offs hard to see how this bunch of bottlers would come out on top. In fact, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Plymouth come through and nick the last play-off spot.

Can only hope that Robinson's agent is on the phone to Barnsley again tonight and can fix a move up for him.

• edited February 2018
    We deserved to win that . A deflection helped them with their goal but it’s no coincidence that it was their sub that scored the equaliser while Robinson hadn’t made a change when it was obvious some of our players were dead on their feet.
    Marshall is so ineffective while Fosu was immense.
    We are not going up .
    We are not intelligent enough as a team and it’s showed in the last three games .
  • It's so one dimensional and predictable. No wonder we're not able to hold out for a whole game.
  • Dazzler21 said:

Fairly calm about it considering... I guess you can't be mad at a result you expect.

Ref 2.5 was letting them kick us all over the place.

Amos: 7 not much to do, couldn't do much about the goal.
    Solly: 6.5 Solid enough but too slow these days.
    Bauer: 6 dominated in the first half, went missing second half.
    Konsa: 6 as above.
    DaSilva: 7 fantastic player out muscled blokes twice his size.
    Kashi: 6 looks better more advanced but plays best as the holding player out of he and JFC
    Marshall: 5.5 didn't come off extra. 5 for the assist.
    Forster-Caskey: 5.5 too quiet
    Fosu-Henry: 6.5 great player, he makes the wrong decisions but that's because he wants to win not keep putting the ball in to the defence again.
    Kaikai: 4 anonymous
    Magennis: 7.5 MOTM he attacked, defended scored and got a goal line clearance. Good performance despite constantly being fouled.

Zyro: n/a nope don't think he touched it.
    Ajose: n/a good work to win a wasted free kick. Think he still deserves an opportunity with us.

Think the players have to take their share of the blame.

Robinson can be blamed for the formation, but he's not the one making the wrong pass or missing a shot.
  • I've found a job to match Gobby's capabilities - fat controller at Southeastern.
  • cazo said:

Season over.Robinson gone soon thank funk.start fresh in the summer.Plymouth & Gillingham above us after sat.fucking shit.

Season over?

Put your ovaries away mate. That's a huge ovarieaction.
  • Why is it that I keep reading, KR should have subbed ???? because he was dead on his feet, do none of our players get fit enough to play 90 minutes?