Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MK Dons away 17th Feb - Roll call

Just interested who is going to Mk Dons on Saturday! I will be there!!

Comments

• yeah 4 of us going, just to tick it off really. hearing the main shout is walk from bletchley, although will likely get a train to mk central and jump in a cab.
  • Yep, six of us going.
  • 3 going here - half an hour drive for me. Hope we are not stuck up in the gods again.
  • Going with my son, although booked tickets online last Monday but they haven't arrived yet. May have to mess about getting duplicates on the day anyone else had a problem?
  • Numbers said:

Going with my son, although booked tickets online last Monday but they haven't arrived yet. May have to mess about getting duplicates on the day anyone else had a problem?

i also done this, our ticket office are actually beyond wank, only the 3rd game this season ive bought tickets for from office and each time been some sort of balls up
  • First time going. Anyone been before? What's the stadium and surrounding area like. Roughly how long is drive from Charlton?? 1hour 30?
  • I’ll be there. Ten of us in a hospitality box. It won’t be sober!
  • First time going. Anyone been before? What's the stadium and surrounding area like. Roughly how long is drive from Charlton?? 1hour 30?

• Me & Golfie Jnr going. Can we buy on the day or do we have to get tickets beforehand - if so might get them tomorrow eve.
  • @The31YearMan is going...because it's me! Because it's my 31st birthday! You all have to find me and say nice things even if you hate me
  • Sponsored links:

• Three of us going. Probably go to a pub near Ferry Stanford before the match.
  • Me & Golfie Jnr going. Can we buy on the day or do we have to get tickets beforehand - if so might get them tomorrow eve.

You can buy on the day - The ticket office is in the club shop. I'm buying on the day
  • Driving up with the Old man! Same thing to tick it off really and purely that its supposed to be a good stadium!

Surrounding area is all retail parks and restaurants . Frankie and Bennie's , TGI's etc. Stadium is fantastic but utterly soulless.
  • Yep 4 of us going.
  • I’m going. Driving and paid £7 for the privalige of parking in the MK car park.

Looking forward to the first game post Roland ;)
  • 2 more here.
  • edited February 2018
    Yep.
    Me and Jnr going friday night.
    We can spend Saturday morning shopping for Leuths birthday present.
  • I'll be there.

Train to Milton Keynes Central worked out cheapest for me, will bus it to the ground as I'll be there early.
  • Ten of us going.
    I absolutely hate being in league one but at least it allows me to see some new grounds.
    Fleetwood
    Scunthorpe
    Doncaster
    And now mk.dons
    Other than that I hate this league
  • Sponsored links:

• Ten of us going.
    I absolutely hate being in league one but at least it allows me to see some new grounds.
    Fleetwood
    Scunthorpe
    Doncaster
    And now mk.dons
    Other than that I hate this league

Your driving to Shrewsbury as well, no moaning though.
  • Me plus 9, crawl from Bletchley, onto Fenny then to the stadium.
  • Was on a train to MK on Saturday with some of the 4K Pompey took. Don’t imagine we’lol have quite as many going
  • Probably

My last visit was in the relegation season where we lost 1-0 in a desperately poor night game with an awful atmosphere (the ground is far too big for them, it makes The Valley look full!)

• Train from Clapham Junction to Bletchley. Twenty minute walk? I doubt there are buses. I've filmed in the stadium before. An interview with the owner. We did a story about the Wimbledon/MK rivalry. Very smart stadium with no atmosphere. At least there'll be the Robbo factor which will stoke up the home fans at least.
  • JamesSeed said:

Train from Clapham Junction to Bletchley. Twenty minute walk? I doubt there are buses. I've filmed in the stadium before. An interview with the owner. We did a story about the Wimbledon/MK rivalry. Very smart stadium with no atmosphere. At least there'll be the Robbo factor which will stoke up the home fans at least.

Left and left again from station.

Walking parallel to railway line and using about three underpasses is tricky.

Clive's advice of Fenny Stratford is much more sound.
  • Someone is posting on Facebook. That all Charlton fans are welcome in her club it’s ten minutes from train station. If someone sees it on there maybe copy and paste it. As my phone wouldn’t do it.
  • I got a cab from pub last time I went there
  • before i ring the ticket office has anyone received there tickets. might be petty but ill get the postage fee refunded as its becoming a joke, plymouth i had to pick the tickets up because they forgot to post them, gillingham i had to pick the tickets up because they misplaced them, quite inconvenient when i don't regularly attend home games.
  • before i ring the ticket office has anyone received there tickets. might be petty but ill get the postage fee refunded as its becoming a joke, plymouth i had to pick the tickets up because they forgot to post them, gillingham i had to pick the tickets up because they misplaced them, quite inconvenient when i don't regularly attend home games.

Could you not ask someone you know to collect them at tonight’s match?