Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bradford on Tuesday

Only just saw that Bradford have appointed Simon Grayson as their new manager. Decent appointment in my opinion. He will meet players tmrw and will take charge against us on Tuesday night

Comments

• And get them their first win this year on Tuesday :-(
  • And get them their first win this year on Tuesday :-(

Nailed on we kick start their season
  • Seriously though this really is a must win game, no room for errors or excuses, we have to come out firing on all cylinders, and forget about Saturday.

Will be a good test to see how professional the players are , and whether they dwell on Saturday’s disappointment.
  • Seriously though this really is a must win game, no room for errors or excuses, we have to come out firing on all cylinders, and forget about Saturday.

Will be a good test to see how professional the players are , and whether they dwell on Saturday’s disappointment.

How many times do we say this per season, anyone know?

1254 times

Too bleeding many!
  • clb74 said:

Seriously though this really is a must win game, no room for errors or excuses, we have to come out firing on all cylinders, and forget about Saturday.

1254 times
    I think that’s a severe under estimation.
  • Pancake day when our season could go flat, the coldest night of the week predicted and rain forecast - that’s why we go to football...nailed on win
  • Sponsored links:

• A draw wouldn't be a disaster, but I expect and hope us to win. I won't be there alas
  • Reckon we’ll beat them
  • clb74 said:

Seriously though this really is a must win game, no room for errors or excuses, we have to come out firing on all cylinders, and forget about Saturday.

1254 times

clb74 said:

1254 times
    That's just me

46 times
  • If you go I can recommend staying at the Beehive.
  • Let’s hope the ref only plays 85 minutes!

As long as it's the first 85 minutes.
    Love that.
  • new manager bounce. We don't turn up for must win games. Bradford will be heading up the M1 with all 3 points come 10pm.
  • edited February 2018
    If the sale goes through tomorrow we'll have a new manager bounce too.
  • This is most typical Charlton defeat of the season upcoming
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2018
    We as a whole don't have best record in these "6 pointer" games down the years but if we lose or put it this way don't win it will be coicidence. It has no bearing on previous 6 pointers whatsoever.
  • Sooooo.... nothing to do with the Gypsy curse on The Valley, then?
  • Pancake race at half time?
  • bbob said:

Pancake race at half time?

Maybe, but the club are having a Curry night as we are playing Bradford. Shame we have already played Southend and Wimbledon at home. They could have had a pie and mash night and a strawberries and cream night
  • Sooooo.... nothing to do with the Gypsy curse on The Valley, then?

Poltergeist!
  • shirty5 said:

bbob said:

Pancake race at half time?

Maybe, but the club are having a Curry night as we are playing Bradford. Shame we have already played Southend and Wimbledon at home. They could have had a pie and mash night and a strawberries and cream night
    race to trap one then
  • I’m seriously considering going for non-footballing reasons.
    This of course guarantees it to be the coldest & wettest night of the year and pretty much destroys any chance of a win too....