Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Valley Club

Going all these away games up north i love how welcoming they all are in there clubs attached to the grounds. The Fleetwoods, Rochdales, and Walsalls all have them and think we should bring back the old Valley Club. Where it could go i dont know but think it would be a popular matchday venue.

Comments

• I can't remember ever seeing an away fan in the old Valley club.

Agree....and isn’t that basically what crossbars is now
  • edited February 2018
    out of interest do these places serve drinks after half 2? its just I went to crossbars a few weeks back and they stopped serving at that time even though they had the blinds down.
  • out of interest do these places serve drinks after half 2? its just I went to crossbars a few weeks back and they stopped serving at that time even though they had the blinds down.

‘Customer’ service, CAFC style...

Agree....and isn’t that basically what crossbars is now
    Yeah. Good idea of the OP though.
  • Shorty if you are missing the valley club experience, you can come and stand in my shed from 12 until 2:30 on a Saturday, whilst I serve you Wayne's red barrel or a brown ale.

That rings a bell with my memories of the wooden shack!

• Shorty if you are missing the valley club experience, you can come and stand in my shed from 12 until 2:30 on a Saturday, whilst I serve you Watneys red barrel or a nice brown ale.

Double diamond works wonders...
  • out of interest do these places serve drinks after half 2? its just I went to crossbars a few weeks back and they stopped serving at that time even though they had the blinds down.

‘Customer’ service, CAFC style...
    It’s a council requirement to prevent the stand going over capacity for the exit routes, because you can be in there with tickets for other areas. Obviously not a significant risk at present...