Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Tasks accompanied by involuntary actions

What's yours..?
Mine:
Phone conversation accompanied by testicles reshuffle.

Comments

• What's yours..?
    Mine:
    Phone conversation accompanied by testicles reshuffle.

• For the last few years - sitting on the sofa followed by an involuntary “aaaaahhhhhhh”
  • For the last few years - sitting on the sofa followed by an involuntary “aaaaahhhhhhh”

Getting up off the sofa followed by an "ooh aah my back"
  • A sneeze/laugh/cough followed by the passing of wind ...
  • Talking to @ricky_otto - yawn

Whisper sweet nothings and then F*ck you.
  • Sponsored links:

• Looking down and to the right when I'm laughing at something. Apparently.
  • Talking to my girlfriend on the phone / making a circle with my hands and then slowly making it smaller.
  • Any conversation with a Canadian resulting in me replaying Fweind - BUDDEH - GUYYYYYY over and over in my head
  • Talking to my girlfriend on the phone / making a circle with my hands and then slowly making it smaller.

I hope you mean bunching your fists, rather than "tightening your grip"
  • I definitely read it as the latter
  • working/finding out who really killed JFK on Charlton Life
  • pissing on a brass/spending more money
  • Buying a pint and complaining about the price when up London/somewhere gentrified
  • Any conversation with a Canadian resulting in me replaying Fweind - BUDDEH - GUYYYYYY over and over in my head

It might be more of a eastern Canada thing (most Canadian stereotypes are) but, as hilarious as the South Park Canadians are, I don't think I've ever heard a Canadian uses those expressions in that way, and I've lived here for 8 years.

To be fair though, they're also no that into fart jokes and the top half of their heads are firmly attached to the bottom half, although I wouldn't like to speak for Newfies.
  • Sponsored links:

• There's an area of Edmonton called Inglewood, which my wife has to visit regular for work. Whenever she comes home and tells me she been to Inglewood today, I can't help but say "Inglewood, Inglewood always up to no good".
  • McBobbin said:

Talking to my girlfriend on the phone / making a circle with my hands and then slowly making it smaller.

I hope you mean bunching your fists, rather than "tightening your grip"
    Alas no. The latter.
  • edited February 2018

Any conversation with a Canadian resulting in me replaying Fweind - BUDDEH - GUYYYYYY over and over in my head

It might be more of a eastern Canada thing (most Canadian stereotypes are) but, as hilarious as the South Park Canadians are, I don't think I've ever heard a Canadian uses those expressions in that way, and I've lived here for 8 years.

To be fair though, they're also no that into fart jokes and the top half of their heads are firmly attached to the bottom half, although I wouldn't like to speak for Newfies.
    Toronto girl I went out with, all her buddies (sorry, buddehs) uses to say buddeh and guy. Not friend, so much - but buddeh was all over the place
  • Seeing @Leeds_Addick post and asking him about Leeds.....

When's the new badge being decided up your way mate?
  • edited February 2018
    sam3110 said:

Seeing @Leeds_Addick post and asking him about Leeds.....

When's the new badge being decided up your way mate?

Up my way? New owners changing the badge is the last thing I want ;)