Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Antonio Conte

Comments

• 45 minutes before Conte is sacked?
  • Calling Mr Grant!
  • Calling Mr Hiddink!
  • If I were him I wouldn't worry about submitting this years job plan.
  • Haha
    82nd Minute Watford 1-1 Chelsea
    88th Minute Watford 3-1 Chelsea
  • 3-1 Watford
  • 4-1 Watford
  • Sponsored links:

• This Chelsea defence haven't put a tackle in all game. I bet Watford wish they'd just run at them from the start
  • Think he actually will be sacked in the morning.
  • Think he actually will be sacked in the morning.

No way.

Tonight!
  • This makes Watford's collapse against Palace feel even more inexcusable tbh, but great to watch
  • Can't wait to see what recently sacked manager they bring in to replace him.
  • Bloody hell, I stopped following the match at 1-1 and it finished 4-1!

Watford had been on a terrible run, and under real relegation threat. Now on 30 points, a good time to play Chelsea...
  • Sponsored links:

• There are few things more funny in life than watching Chelsea getting hammered and their gobby fans bitching about it

Rooney’s “hair” must be a close second?
  • That Bakayoko bloke must be one of the biggest wastes of money ever.
  • There are few things more funny in life than watching Chelsea getting hammered and their gobby fans bitching about it

Rooney’s “hair” must be a close second?
    What the heckedy heck was going on with his barnet tonight , did he dye it ginger ?
  • Conte to Madrid
    Zidane to Chelsea
  • Nah they'd go for Tuchel I reckon.
  • edited February 2018
    Conte looked like a done deal to go to Milan last summer.
    Almost certain to go back to Italy now.

Maybe even the national team?
    He said recently he doesn't want a national team job as he wants the day to day running. But it's surprising what being sacked can do to change your preferences!
  • Might be the worst half of football I've seen from Chelsea in a long while. Watford have played well though.

Worst half of football from them since.............last week when they turned a 0-0 half time score into a 0-3 home defeat to Bournemouth.
  • Conte looked like a done deal to go to Milan last summer.
    Almost certain to go back to Italy now.

Maybe even the national team?
    He said recently he doesn't want a national team job as he wants the day to day running. But it's surprising what being sacked can do to change your preferences!

Agree with this, i think he'll go to Milan. Gattuso really isn't the answer for them.

Going back to Juve could be a possibility if Allegri leaves this year, but i think he'd prefer to stay at Juve and then go to Arsenal in 2019 if/when Wenger finally leaves.