Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Burger Boy need any help packing ? eleven people happy to help ,all laughing
  • edited January 2018
    I’m confused. How many Aussies are there that want to buy us? Are they rich Aussies or poor Aussies? Should we be happy or not? Is it Muir & Muir or Muir v Muir?
  • edited January 2018

I’m waiting to hear @DOUCHER ‘s take on it.

He told you back in September and hasn't deviated from that since.
  • Nice to wake up to a proper 150 posts overnight on this thread.
  • Chill out people, the doom mongers, the naysayers, those who want to be the first to say 'I told you so'; things are happening towards a sale and have been for some time. Always look on the bright side of life, one step at a time and remember, patience is a virtue WIOTOS............. now where did I put that Moët :tongue: .
  • RedChaser said:

Chill out people, the doom mongers, the naysayers, those who want to be the first to say 'I told you so'; things are happening towards a sale and have been for some time. Always look on the bright side of life, one step at a time and remember, patience is a virtue WIOTOS............. now where did I put that Moët :tongue: .

Upgrade to Dom for this one.
  • Sponsored links:

• Save your Moet until Friday February 16th.
  • 3blokes said:

That all sounds encouraging :smile:

When he does fuck off I shall miss your thread mate and will buy you a drink when we meet
    That, for me, has been the most important comment/ news on this entire thread :smile:
    Nice one Blackpool, straight back at you to celebrate when the old duffer has gone :+1:
  • 3blokes said:

3blokes said:

That all sounds encouraging :smile:

When he does fuck off I shall miss your thread mate and will buy you a drink when we meet
    That, for me, has been the most important comment/ news on this entire thread :smile:
    Nice one Blackpool, straight back at you to celebrate when the old duffer has gone :+1:
    You deserve plenty of pints just for your endurance.
    I am sure many more will buy you a beer.

Anyway enough of this get back to your weekend story
  • Any chance of some poetry?
  • edited January 2018
    coincidence? maybe but just seen an advert asking for new homes for newly unwanted poodles
  • Right, can everyone stop posting on this thread for a couple of hours? I’m just about to go and play football and when I get back I can’t have 1000s of new posts to get through as I need to get to sleep and I will get it in the neck from mrs Justin because of the light of the iPad.
  • JamesSeed said:

Any chance of some poetry?

Football is my life
    It can be dangerous as a knife
    But if you have fun
    Anything can be done
    Every minute of it
    Is worth every hit
    Ever touch of the ball
    Makes me recall
    That goal
    That makes football my soul
  • JamesSeed said:

Any chance of some poetry?

February is the cruelest month
    Hope doth spring but fact is less
    The future is unknown
    So wait until is the news is on the OS
    I really hate to trouble you,
    I prefer to say OW
  • My judgement is reserved until such time as I know the detail. Should it transpire that Duchatelet retains ownership of The Valley, CAFC will remain cast in shadow. If he sells both club and ground, I forecast a double rainbow. Let's hope that long spells of warm sunshine follow.

Let's hope that rainbow also brings a pot of gold.
  • Sponsored links:

• If you want to enter, February dates have gone, some available in March, more availability after March, for the pessimists among you.
    The Jimmy Seed Story is the prize, early edition, not the Charlton reprint. Signed and commemorated on the historic occasion by a relative, if I can find one.

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/comment/3087116#Comment_3087116
    Updated:

Dates that have already been taken:

Jan
    29, 30, 31
    Feb
    1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29,
    Mar
    1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 14, 15, 16, 17, 20, 21, 12, 24, 25, 27, 28
    April
    1, 2, 7, 9, 15, 20, 23, 26, 30
    May
    3, 4, 6, 8, 15, 20, 21, 25, 26, 27, 28, 31
    June
    1, 2, 5, 6, 8, 12, 15, 16, 18, 24, 28, 30
    July
    1, 4, 13, 15,
    +
    19/10/18
    14/11/18
    11/12/19
    11/12/20
  • Sooooo, he sells anything of value tomorrow with no time to reinvest then sells in February?
  • N01R4M said:

My judgement is reserved until such time as I know the detail. Should it transpire that Duchatelet retains ownership of The Valley, CAFC will remain cast in shadow. If he sells both club and ground, I forecast a double rainbow. Let's hope that long spells of warm sunshine follow.

Let's hope that rainbow also brings a pot of gold.
    RAINBOW

https://youtu.be/CgbcQIT7BMc
  • I know we all hate RD and his nutty schemes - not to mention his unconventional management style.

However, lets be careful here folks, for all we know these "Aussie" investors could be just as bad.

We know nothing about them at all but what we DO know is that multi-millionaires did not acquire their cash by being mugs.

Early days.
  • No owner can be as bad as Duchatelet.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!