Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Antonio Conte

“When there is an injury to one of your best players it is not simple, especially when on the bench the only substitue is Ross Barkley.”

Really! I mean seriously! Come on.... what about when you look at your bench and the only substitute is no one because your squad is too small and you don’t have enough to fill your bench.

I mean, get real you dick.

Comments

• Dead man walking
  • I'd be surprised if he's there next season, he doesn't seem happy and he hasn't beena ble to buy a lot of his first choice targets. They've spent a lot of money but have pretty much recouped most of it in sales over the past 2 years.

Got away with a small squad last season as they had no European games, but struggled a bit this season even though they're 3rd.

Falling out with Costa and selling Matic were huge mistakes though. If Hazard decides he wants out, then they need a big rebuild.
  • I'm surprised he didn't go back to Italy at the end of last season. Milan wanted him.

I expect him to go this summer 100%
  • He’s not done that well but the whole cash party top end of prem league has become boring
  • Will be gone by the end of the season.

Taking on Abrahomavich in power games is an utterly pointless pursuit.

At Chelsea the manager is viewed as imminently replaceable, not quite sure how Conte hasn't worked that out yet.
  • Will be gone by the end of the season.

Taking on Abrahomavich in power games is an utterly pointless pursuit.

At Chelsea the manager is viewed as imminently replaceable, not quite sure how Conte hasn't worked that out yet.

Maybe he has and wants a pay off
  • He’s not done that well but the whole cash party top end of prem league has become boring

But you don't need super amounts of money to be successful in the PL. It certainly helps but Leicester won the PL without it and Chelsea are the current title holders. And before anyone says "it's different now", Chelsea could have right now a midfield including Hazard, Salah and De Bruyne but, having signed the latter two for just £17.5m in total, decided that they were surplus to requirements!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2018

He’s not done that well but the whole cash party top end of prem league has become boring

What? They're champions!
    i reckon majority of football fans given the man city squad now could win the league, if man city win the league this year and nothing else pep will be under pressure.

But you don't need super amounts of money to be successful in the PL. It certainly helps but Leicester won the PL without it and Chelsea are the current title holders. And before anyone says "it's different now", Chelsea could have right now a midfield including Hazard, Salah and De Bruyne but, having signed the latter two for just £17.5m in total, decided that they were surplus to requirements!
    leicester really was a 1 off a year later the manager that took them to champions league and winners of the best league in the world was sacked. thats gratitude for ya

What? They're champions!
    i reckon majority of football fans given the man city squad now could win the league, if man city win the league this year and nothing else pep will be under pressure.
    I'm not sure what you're on about. This is a thread about Conte and you said "he's not done that well".

What's Guardiola got to do with it?
  • I'd be surprised if he's there next season, he doesn't seem happy and he hasn't beena ble to buy a lot of his first choice targets. They've spent a lot of money but have pretty much recouped most of it in sales over the past 2 years.

Got away with a small squad last season as they had no European games, but struggled a bit this season even though they're 3rd.

Falling out with Costa and selling Matic were huge mistakes though. If Hazard decides he wants out, then they need a big rebuild.

And falling out with Luiz, albeit now injured, too - he was a massive part of their back three last season.
  • edited January 2018

He’s not done that well but the whole cash party top end of prem league has become boring

What? They're champions!
    I'm not sure what you're on about. This is a thread about Conte and you said "he's not done that well".

What's Guardiola got to do with it?
    as in its the premier league rich boys club, as in chelsea won it last year with a ridiculous amount of money being spent they also annoy me with this farm of loan players they have as do most top end prem teams, im just not very into modern football and dont find it very entertaining.
  • A Chelsea manager bleating about his depleted squad is hilarious. They have a massive squad and Conte must surely have some say in the decision to send over 30 f those players out on loan
  • Wow, Barkley must feel all warm and fuzzy about Conte right about now.

Think it's suspected that Conte had nothing to do with the signing of Barkley. That was down to the blokes above him who deal with the transfers.
  • Reckon Conte will be gone soon enough
  • hope he stays and gets Josh Magannis, Andy Carroll, Peter Crouch and Eden Dzeko. it would be great to see all those playing up front together. add Morata and I would hope he plays a 5 man forward line just for the comic value. be hilarious watching all them try and head the ball and getting in each others way.
  • I think it could be 2 things , either he didnt have a say in Barkley or he could actually be complimenting Barkley as the only player worthwhile to come on? probably the former but could read differently imo.
  • Sponsored links:

• Bloke reminds me of one of those Spaghetti Western actors.
  • Fcuk him and his lego hair!
  • JohnBoyUK said:

Fcuk him and his lego hair!

@RedArmySE7
  • He'll definitely be gone this year as will Hazard.
    they'll probably get Simeone in before Arsenal nick him.
  • WSS said:

JohnBoyUK said:

@RedArmySE7
    WSS said:

JohnBoyUK said:

@RedArmySE7
    Prick.
  • After a shockingly bad 30 minutes Bakayoko is off for 2 yellow cards.
  • After a shockingly bad 30 minutes Bakayoko is off for 2 yellow cards.

All I have for Chelsea are crocodile tears.
  • edited February 2018
    Oops Watford have a penalty... 1-0
  • Might be the worst half of football I've seen from Chelsea in a long while. Watford have played well though.