Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Katrien Meire has partially updated her linked in profile shocker...

Comments

• Good God! Don't let The Coyote see this thread.
  • Jimmy Seed Stand
  • Jimmy Seed Stand

Jimmy Seed played for Sheffied Wednesday. And people say she isn't interested in history.
  • Jimmy Seed Stand

Jimmy Seed played for Sheffied Wednesday. And people say she isn't interested in history.
    I hope he updated his LinkedIn profile in good time.
  • edited January 2018
    This is getting weird now
  • Leave her alone...she probably hasn't even been to Hillsborough yet!
  • Can't believe it .. she's unconnected me on LinkedIn. What did I do to deserve that ...
  • Wish she was actually a good CEO for charlton then I wouldn't feel so guilty about thinking she's fit.

If she wasnt so shit she could have great
  • Sponsored links:

• _MrDick said:

Can't believe it .. she's unconnected me on LinkedIn. What did I do to deserve that ...

Same here
  • She's still stalking me
  • That's the kop stand at Sheffield united, her big head is blocking the cross bit of one of the F's
  • Dave2l said:

Wish she was actually a good CEO for charlton then I wouldn't feel so guilty about thinking she's fit.

If you think she’s even remotely close to fit, then you genuinely need serious serious help.
  • J BLOCK said:

Dave2l said:

Wish she was actually a good CEO for charlton then I wouldn't feel so guilty about thinking she's fit.

If you think she’s even remotely close to fit, then you genuinely need serious serious help.
    Considering some of the filth on the would ya posts....and if I need help for thinking she's fit.

Then the website needs closing down as everyone here is completely off the rocker!
  • FORD said:

Leave her alone...she probably hasn't even been to Hillsborough yet!

I saw a picture of her watching the Sheffield derby last week - with a Wednesday scarf wrapped around her neck.
    Richard Murray wasn't sitting next to her.

• edited April 2018
    Chizz said:
    That has made my day. Jumping ship to the Blades by the look of it.....
  • Ha - brilliant.
  • Sponsored links: